𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛

𝐉𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤-𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠

- The leader of L.H.C, ranked 1 in the whole school. A Soprano singer, daughter of Joo Dan-tae and Sim Ru Yeon. Her brother Joo Seok-hoon is always protecting her along with her child-hood friend Park Kenji. The whole L.H.C listens to her. Known for her sassy attitude towards others, picky on having friends.

𝐉𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤-𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧

- Older-twin of Joo Seok-kyung, ranked 2 in school. A pianist, son of Joo Dan-tae and Shim Ru Yeon. Close friends with Park Kenji. Known for his cold atmosphere and attitude that girls in school finds it attractive. He doesn't speak much.

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢

- Son of a Senator and a famous-female model in Korea. Plays the Violin. Close with the Joo twins. Known for his affection to Joo Seok-kyung and friendly attitude, especially towards the girls. Talkative.

𝐇𝐚 𝐄𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐥

- A soprano singer, Daughter of Cheon Seo Jin, a famous Soprano singer and Ha Yoonchul, a doctor. Always nervous, have an affection to Joo Seok-hoon. 

𝐘𝐨𝐨 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲

- Daughter of Kang Ma-ri and Yoo Dong-pil. The shortest also sings, loves pretty things. Close to Lee Minhyuk. Only Daughter.

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐤

- Son of Lee Gyu-jin and Go Sang-ah. Also songs, loves to take a video of every group's hazing. Mostly hang out with Jenny. Only spoiled son.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N:)

I know I know I added a NEW character named Park Kenji. Anyways you'll know him more when I updated the 1st Chapter. 🖤

(11/18/2021)