Her Smile 🙂 is my Happiness 🤗

Aahir's POV:

'I do Neiyat...I really love you!!! I don't know when I fell so hard for you and what is it that I love the most in you...is it your simplicity? Is it your way of smiling through tough times? Or is it your kind and humble nature??? Or is it your secret gestures where you try to show that you are one badass but then internally you're a softie cone? I don't know Neiyat...

I don't know people may confess to their dear ones about how much they love them and what they love in them...in my case...I can't decide upon one thing and you know what I'm so insanely in love with you that I probably think today that I may never be able to understand why I do what I do!!! These emotions are unbelievable for me too!!! Huhhh!!! Love and relationships for me were dreamy stuff. I wanted a girl who would be classy, pretty, sweet, kind, cultured, educated, smart, sexy, what not!!!

Duhhh I had a fucking checklist for a woman!!! Not that you don't qualify according to that checklist!!! You do beyond that Neiyat!!!

But you know what I realised in the last two weeks of being away from you...

EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T !!! I WOULD STILL LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!!!

As much as I do now or maybe even more than that!!!

Love is not a package deal after all na...It's not a customisable package that you fall for...You know why I love you Neiyat??? Because you are you!!! And I can't stop myself from loving you...' I said as tears kept shedding helplessly from the corner of my eyes and Neiyat sobbed and cupped my face with a sad expression.

I smiled through my tears and I closed my eyes still smiling feel her warm hands touching my cheeks. Her warmth is insane. For the first time without hesitating I felt her warmth and kept shedding tears...

'Aa...Aahi...Aahir...I....I....' she was fumbling with the words while I smiled and stood up and cupped her cheeks and said looking into her beautiful russet brown angelic eyes...

'I know Neiyat!!! I know you don't love me and you know what Sweetheart...its fine!!! Because love is not a give and take deal...It's an emotion... It's either there or not there... And in that little heart of yours I'm just a friend and you know what?

That's more than enough for me!!! I love you Neiyat and everytime I stand infront of you and tell it to you this loud and clear it freaking sounds so good to my heart, my soul but you know what this time would be the last that I'm telling this to you...you know why because I don't want to complicate your and Ved's life!!!' I said at once and her eyes filled up with fresh tears...

'Aahir...I...'

I left her cheeks and held her hands saying...
'I don't love you Aahir ..I'm sorry!!! Lol...I know it Neiyat...I know it!!!' I said and her eyes filled up.

I smiled and said...
'Its hurting Neiyat...it's not going to be easy seeing you with someone else... because I really love you...but Ved is your happiness and your smile is all that matters to me... nothing at all Neiyat...and hmmm you know what you must go to Delhi' I said and she looked at me with a blank expression.

'Scared?' I asked and she nodded.

'Hmmm... do you get scared when you deal with a new customer...a bride or a groom for whom you find a life partner?' I asked and she nodded a no with a cute pout. I held her shoulders and shook it a little asking...

'Then in this case it is your own wedding! The girl who finds the best for the world... wouldn't she find the best for herself?? I mean look at the irony you and Ved would be the 100th couple. You will organise your own wedding that's gonna be one hell of a wedding' I said and she forced a little smile of her lips and again looked at me.