Chapter three: nowhere to run~

" come on my love don't be like th-"

*luca cuts him off*
"Why would I ever love you Alberto!! You killed guilia, you hurt me, I'm NEVER going to love you, NEVER!!"

*Alberto clenches his fists as he becomes silent*

"you know what? *alberto pulls out his claw* if I can't have you...no one can"

*luca backs away * "wait berto I didn't-"

"Like I said Luca, your mine."

*alberto claws luca's face*

"Oh no..I-I hurt you again I'm sorry, I just-"

*Luca flinches and covers his cheek* "Save it. I don't want to hear it. Just...leave me alone..."

"Luca..."

*Alberto grabs Lucas hand*

"You wouldn't tell anyone what I did, would you bubbles?" *He smiles creepily*

*luca yanks his hand back* "Of course I'm gonna tell someone what you did to G-Guilia you monster!

*luca covers his mouth realizing he just got Himself into more trouble*

*Luca backs up trying to stand*

*lucas thoughts: "I need a plan to get outta here and get back to my parents..."*

*he leans on his leg* "ughh...."

*notices luca* "oh! Here..let me help"

"Don't touch me."

"I'm sorry okay?! I didn't mean to-"

"Is a 'sorry' going to bring anything back?! I have to go back with my family, I'm going to leave.. don't stop me, please.."

"No please! Don't leave me! Don't abandon me!! Please luca I'm sorry!!"

*luca falls* "ugh..I can't walk"

"That means you won't leave right? RIGHT?!"

*luca looks away*

*luca notices a crowbar on the ground beside him, he grabs it as fast as he can and aims to swing it at Albertos face*

*Alberto quickly backs up, making Luca fall onto his leg*

"GAH- *luca screams in pain*

"Oh.. Bubbles your going to hurt yourself..."

*Alberto pulls Luca up*

"Don't f*cking touch me!! How many times do I have to tell you!!"

"That's rude of you to say to someone who's helping you..."

"I DONT CARE! HOW ARE YOU HELPING ME BY DOING ALL OF THIS?!"

"I'm sorry..I just wanted to protect you.."

"I DONT NEED YOUR PROTECTION! I CAN DEFEND MYSELF! DONT F*CKING TOUCH ME YOU PSYCHO!"

"At least let me help you.."

*pushes alberto away* "I DONT NEED YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Luca you're just going to hurt yourself.."

"I DONT CARE! I RATHER HURT MYSELF THAN BEING TOUCHED BY YOU."

*alberto freezes with shock* "How- how dare you say that to me!! I love you and this is how you treat me!! You- YOU UNGRATEFUL PRICK"

*Alberto shoves Luca to the ground* " YOUR MINE, NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE YOU"

"you don't own me!!! Why would I want to be with you!!"

"You do want me!! You just don't know it yet" *Alberto grumbles*

*luca makes a run for it, trying to get out of the lighthouse as he limps*

"Hey!! where are you going?!" *grabs luca's leg*

"AGHH! LET ME GO! IT HURTS!!"

"I won't if you're going to try running away from me again."

"Stop berto it hurts!..I won't run from you just please..let me go...it- it hurts"

*let's go of luca's legs and grabs him to put him on a sheet that he already prepared for him to sleep*

"What's that for.."

"I've prepared a place for you to sleep.."

"I don't want to sleep with you around.."

"Just get some rest...I'll take you outside tomorrow,"

"Don't tell me what to do.."

"Then Ill just have to sleep beside you if you won't try."

*Alberto lays down besides him* "Now go to sleep, I promise I won't watch you"

"Hmp...creep.."

*luca falls asleep soon after, the fading memories of their childhood play in his head as the night sky glistens*

(Authors note: THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 3!! I almost forgot to post this but my boyfriend reminded me, I will be updating this chapter with art soon as our commissioner is done, have a great night/morning everyone :) )