𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆.

Since meeting Timothy and Terresa, I've become great friends with them. We've hung out everyday since meeting.

"Hey Si!" Terresa exclaims as she walks into the shop.

I jump up at the sound of her voice. "Hi Terresa and Timothy."

"Hi Simone," Timothy waves.

"I'm almost done my shift. Then, we can hang out."

As I clean around the shop, I see Timothy nudge Terresa and nudge his head forward. I laugh silently seeing them banter. Terresa seems to get mad and speak up.

"Hey Simone! Tim has a question for you."

I turn my head to Timothy and look at him questioningly. Timothy stammers, "Uh no I don't. Terresa is just joking!"

I looking at him accusingly, "Come on Timothy! Spit it out!"

"Umm, well, I have this friend who is single that I want to set up with someone, and I was just wondering if you have a boyfriend?"

"Well it's complicated," I say. Terresa motions me to say more. "Well, I got this letter from a random person. He told me that he liked me a lot. So, my secret admirer continued to send more letters, and we slowly started writing back and forth."

"He sounds so cute. Having a secret admirer is so special," Terresa says.

I smile at the thought of my secret admirer. I sigh with a smile on my face.