~Biography(Rewritten)~

Full Name: Empathica "Emmy" Aura Faewen
Alias: Oceanborn; Ocean Soul of Death; Born by the Sea of Ghosts; Ghost Siren
Gender: Female
Age: Unknown
Date of Birth: 16th of Morning Star, mid Merethic Era
Race: Snow Elf
Class: Witch
Height: Between 5'7"-5'8"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eye: Golden

Empathica is born in a royal family of Snow Elves of her mother's side on a chilly morning on 16th of Morning Star. She's the younger sister of Eva and also not afraid to be honest on things.

She is often called Emmy for short as some servants had trouble pronouncing her name. Dwemer servants saw her and Eva along with their mother Lydea as the most kindest Snow Elves in the kingdom.

Galwin her father was cruel towards both her and Eva growing up. He wanted sons to rule in his place when he was gone but he came from a family of nobles. He tried to impress Lydea and her family before their daughters were born.

Emmy had issues with him the most as he tried forcing her to marry those who weren't to her liking nor trustworthy. Her mother eventually caught onto his scheme and had him executed for his crimes. His parents weren't pleased he was cruel towards both Emmy and Eva. They protected the two girls like they were their own.

Emmy sought an escape in poetry and music. Her mother got her a lute when she was still young and she learned to play on her own. She also is skilled in sorcery and witchcraft. She knows both fire and ice magic. Many call her Icefire as they know she can create both elements in one try.

During the Night of Tears when the Atmorans invaded Saarthal in Skyrim, Lydea told her daughters to grab their things and flee. Emmy and Eva watched their mother get killed by Nords from the Five Hundred Companions. Her older sister had to get themselves out of there and out of harm's way.

They stayed together for a time being but eventually parted ways during the First Era. Emmy traveled through Cyrodiil after she crossed over the borders from Skyrim. She noticed how some Nedes were enslaved by the Ayleids. When one Heartland High Elf soldier spotted Emmy, they assumed she was an ally but when she said she isn't on their side, she gets captured and thrown with prisoners.

She met St. Alessia while held captive and befriended her. She helped fight against Umaril the Unfeathered along with a Nord woman named Merida. I hen she saw her get killed by Umaril, she helped move her out of the way.

They won the war, but Empathica still went on her way. She traveled across Tamriel in search of a purpose and muse. She came across a portal underground as it lead her to the Deadlands. Realm of Mehrunes Dagon. She felt she creeping up on her and she eventually collapsed in defeat. Dremoras carried her to Dagon and he granted her immortality if she serves him in return. Knowing she is one of the last Snow Elves that remain, he had use for her.

Accepting the deal, she had her youth restored and even went after those who defied her Lord. She was his right hand and even provided music for the guards who took breaks from tormenting mortals. The more Emmy killed, the more corrupted she became. She was consumed by Daedric magic that her ice fire became venomous to the touch of anyone besides her come in contact.

Skills and Powers:
Immortal
Corrupt Magic
Daedric Magic
Dark Magic
Light Magic
Ice Fire Spell
Venomous Ice Fire
Skilled Swordswoman
Unarmed Combat
Ice Magic
Fire Magic
Healing
Magic Wards
Alteration Magic
Summon Daedra