Spy IMing 2

This chapter is one where the characters first start using the IM program.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Notice: Users of Spy IMing, we’d like to tell you a few things before you use this program. First, no matter how hard we try to make your conversations unhackable that will be impossible since most of you are spies in training (so that means conversations aren’t really private, yes even in private messaging). Second, this IM program has been set up for spies/spies in training/geniuses with spy abilities only (so that means get off here if you’re not any of said things, thank you). Lastly, we’re sorry for any inconveniences you may face and we thank you for choosing Spy IMing.

Users

Chameleon ~ Cammie

Duchess ~ Bex

Bookworm ~ Liz

Peacock ~ Macey

Shadow ~ Zach

Hotshot ~ Grant

Hacker ~ Jonas

Status

Chameleon: Just read the notice for this program. :D :D

Duchess: LOL read it, too Cam.

Bookworm: Definitely hacking conversations. (haha)

Peacock: Thank goodness this is only for spies.

Shadow: Well, so much for my secrecy.

Hotshot: Is it just me, or does that notice seem kind of rude?

Hacker: Of course I’ll be hacking, too.

Chameleon, Duchess, Bookworm, and Peacock have logged on

Peacock: Hey girls, this program is great. I can IM you anywhere I go this summer and don’t have to worry about creepy people/ people I don’t want to talk to while doing so.

Duchess: I totally agree, it’s international, too (seeing as how I’m in England using this, duh).

Chameleon: And now I can talk to my friends while I’m alone on the farm (just when I’m not farming).

Bookworm: Why didn’t I think of this before? *mentally slaps forehead*

Chameleon: Well, I don’t really think we had time for one of these before.

Bookworm: …

Duchess: Its ok Liz, you come up with plenty of other great stuff.

Bookworm: Thanks Bex. :)

Chameleon: What am I chopped liver?

Peacock: Don’t feel bad Cam, I was kind of ignored by Liz, too.

Bookworm: Oh, sorry Cammie, thanks!

Peacock: …

Duchess: LMAO

Cammie: :D

Bookworm: Um… am I missing something?

Duchess: Liz, our little genius.

Chameleon, Duchess, and Peacock have logged off

Bookworm: Was that a yes or no?

Bookworm has logged off

Shadow, Hotshot, and Hacker have logged on

Hotshot: Hey guys, I’m totally psyched we have this IM program now cause I’ll be able to talk to my British Bombshell all summer long. :D

Hacker: Hi, and maybe I’ll get to talk to Liz to see if she likes me……

Shadow: I should have known you guys only wanted to use this for your “girlfriends.”

Hotshot: Oh, don’t you act like part of the reason you signed up wasn’t because you’re totally and completely in love with Cammie aka the Chameleon aka the girl of your dreams.

Shadow: I have-

Chameleon, Duchess, Bookworm, and Peacock have logged on

Duchess: HA! I KNEW IT! YOU LOVE CAMMIE!

Bookworm: Do you really dream about her? That’s so sweet. :)

Peacock: I definitely called this all from the beginning!

Chameleon: So.... is it true Zach?

Shadow: I…

Shadow has logged off

Hacker: Wow.... so I guess they really weren’t kidding about that hacking thing.

Bookworm: Yep. We saw everything.

Duchess: I CAN’T BELIEVE HE LEFT!! When I get my hands on that boy…

Peacock: Don’t hurt him Bex, you might just take away the little courage he has left..... :D

Duchess: Hmmm? Who said anything about hurting?

Hotshot: Oh, good so that means if I lose my courage when saying something important (and I’m not saying that I will) you won’t hurt me Bex?

Duchess: What did you have in mind? It all depends on the situation. *grins evilly*

Chameleon: Are you trying to scare the boy, Bex?

Duchess: Of course not.... I’m his British Bombshell......

Hotshot: Oh, so you heard that? I, ah, I... have to go check on my soup! Come on Jonas!

Hotshot has logged off

Hacker: Well, I guess that’s my queue.... bye girls, Liz. :)

Hacker has logged off

Chameleon: Good luck with that one Bex, gotta run. Bye girls!

Bookworm: Me, too, bye!

Duchess: Bye Cam, Liz!

Peacock: TTYL my peeps.

Chameleon and Bookworm have logged off

Duchess: So, he can cook?

Peacock: All I’m going to say to that, my darling, is that you have a boy on your hands with many talents.

Peacock has logged off

Duchess: Thanks for that info., Mace.

Duchess has logged off

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

So, this is where the story begins, really. Do you like it? Please comment, like, vote, or all three! :)

~Andi