When he get love advice from someone (Mikey)

Mikey

Mikey is staring at......nothing . He has been doing nothing for a long time . Why ? Let's just say a certain (H/C) girl has been evading his little mind .

" Hey ! Pizza is here !" Raph walk in holding 5 boxes of pizza . Donnie and Leo jump up from the couch and went for the pizza. Mikey is still laying on the floor staring at nothing . Leo was about to eat his pizza until he notice that Mikey is not eating pizza .

" Mikey ? You don't want pizza ?" Leo asked . Mikey shake his head .

" No , I'll eat later ."

" WHAT !!??" Everyone except Mikey gasped and dropped their pizza . Donnie put his hand on Mikey forehead .

" You're not sick , are you ?" He asked . Mikey shake his head and sit up .

" No , I'm just not hungry ."

" Is something troubling you ?" Donnie asked . Mikey hesitated then he nod .

" Do you mind telling us what is troubling you ?" Leo asked .

" Is.....( Y/N )...." Mikey said .

" You got a girlfriend !?" Raph said a little bit loud .

" She's not my girlfriend ! Well.....I thought she was but I was only her best friend , best buddy....." Mikey said and kick his skateboard lightly letting it slide and hit the wall .

" You love her don't you ?" Donnie asked . Mikey nod .

" Of course , she's my best friend ."

" I mean in a romantic way ." Donnie said and Mikey gave him a confusing look . Raph sighed and shake his head .

" Mikey , how about I ask you this question ." Raph said and Mikey nod .

" Do you want (Y/N) to go out with another boy and you looking at them holding hands and eat pizza together ?" Raph asked and Mikey gasped .

" No ! That's just wrong !!"

" That's mean you love her in a romantic way ." Raph said .

" Oh...so what do I do now ?" Mikey asked and his brother facepalm .

" Go ask her out , ask her to be your girlfriend ." Leo said simply .

" Ok !" Mikey said and hug his brothers ," Thanks guys ! You guys are the best !!!"

" Well , that's what brother do ! They help each other out ." Leo said and smiled as Mikey finally look like his old self . Cheerful and joyful . Mikey ran back to his room and decided to plan on how to ask (Y/N) to be his girlfriend....Of course , after he eat a few pieces of pizza .

Sorry for the late update ^^'' school and house work took a lot of my time . So here's Mikey's part . Oh by the way , I have posted a new story and no is not TMNT related but is an original story inspired by different zombies story . The name is 'Outbreak of Zombies Disease' ! Hope you guys will take a look at it ^^