015.

Today is the day my parents are coming for diner with my 'boyfriend' aka my math teacher.

Vinnie and I came to his house after school, we made diner together and now we are getting ready.

Vinnie decided to pick my outfit and I let him. He chose -whatever the fuck you want-

"They should be here any minutes, are you ready?" Vinnie said from the bathroom, I answered with a quick yes before walking downstairs.

I waited in the kitchen for my parents to arrive, while waiting for Vinnie to get ready.
"Are they here?" Vinnie said as he ran downstairs to me, I shook my head and he let out a sigh.

"They should be here any min-" I said but got cut off by the bell ring, we walked to the door and Vinnie opened them.

"Hello," he said.

"Hello I'm yn's mother Melisa (bruh idk)"
My mom said and shook Vinnie's hand.

"Vinnie, short for Vincent" Vinnie answered.

"Yn's dad, Mike," my dad said.

"So Vinnie how old are you," my mom asked as we sat down at the table.

"I'm 21," Vinnie said, he placed his hand in my thigh giving it a light squiz

"Oh, yn is about to turn 19, but how did you guys meet"

"Umh, Vinnie and I used to get the same high school, and we were friends a while ago and now we started to talk again and things happened," I said

"Mhm, so you love my daughter, right?" My dad asked, furrowing his eyebrows, looking directly into Vinnie's soul.

"Yes, I do love her," Vinnie asked, smiling at me.

"So where do you work" my mom questioned
"He's... He's a businessman" I said and vinnie looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh really," my mom said.

"Yea I'm a Businessmen"...

Lmao it's been a year