Part 22:

After Caroline left, I went to Damon's room. Dunno what led me there. I need someone to talk to and Elena and Stefan were kind of busy. I trudged to his room and knocked on the door. 

"Come in." a voice came. 

I opened the door and cautiously went inside. Damon was lying shirtless on the bed; glass in one hand and a book in another.  

"I never knew you read books." I stated. 

"Then you don't know me too well." he said.  

I rolled my eyes, "Well, duh, Einstein. How long have you been here for? One month? Two maybe? I don't have a book about you."  

He chuckled. "Then get to know me!" he said, patting the bed next to him. I climbed into the bed and took the book from his hand.  

"Wuthering Heights? Since when does the great Damon Salvatore opt for romance novels?" I asked. 

"Boredom can make you do anything. You will be surprised. Now why are you here?" Good question Damon. Cause even I don't know.  

"Boredom can make you do anything. You will be surprised. But seriously even I don't know." I muttered the truth. His eyes took on a mysterious glint.  

"Mhmm," he mumbled keeping the book and drink aside. What the hell was I even doing in Damon's room?!  

"Uh...so..." I said awkwardly.  

"Uh...so...what?" he imitated me. I decided I’d talk to him about the stalker. 

"So the thing is I wanted to talk to someone and since Caroline left and Elena and Stefan are too busy," I played with my fingers while continuing, "I came to you because you were free."  

"Okay," he said turning around and facing me. "Let's hear it."  

Okay so this is it. I have to let it out. 

"I...he...someone is stalking me." I blurted out. "Kind of."  

"Someone is stalking you? Like Edward Cullen stalking?" he asked. 

"No!" I yelled a little. "That would be creepy. But it's complicated."  

Five minutes later, I had told the whole story to Damon. He listened attentively.  

"Okay, so you're saying that this guy is turning up at places and bugging you?" he questioned. I nodded not really wanting to answer. He raised his eyebrows.  

"We'll deal with it tomorrow. Let's talk about something else." he suggested. I smiled, "Thank you." Damon is not that bad. Sure he's cocky but he knows when to say what. We talked about nonsense things for a while till I felt my eyes dropping. 

"Come on, Kris. Let's take you 

to bed." he cooed in my ear.  

"No! I'm too lazy to get up. Let me sleep." I mumbled, digging deep into the bed. What? I love sleeping in a ball. Weird, I know.  

"Okay," he said getting inside the bed again.  

"What are you doing?" I asked, opening my eyes partially. 

"Well, this is my bed and I've every right to sleep here." he stated.  

"Whatever." I groaned, closing my eyes and going into a peaceful slumber.  

Damon's POV: 

I heard her while she told me about the guy. Damn, whoever this is, is going to die. Enough said. I could sense her discomfort while she told me about the guy so I decided to change the topic. We talked about stuff for a while until she started falling asleep. I sighed and tried to wake her up but she wouldn't leave. I mentally chuckled while getting inside the bed myself. After a while of staring at her, I looked away. I feel like Edward Cullen right now. God, save me that crap. I could pick on muffled conversation from Stefan's room.