Chapter 2

April P.O.V

"Bye Mum" I say as I jump out of the car.
"Bye April honey have a good day" my mum pulls out of the school parking lot. Well here goes nothing I think. I pull my hair tie out of my hair, shaking my red curls from my face. I walk up the school steps holding my books close to my chest. I feel like they might save me from all the looks I am getting.
Opening the door to the front office I step inside, "Hi I'm April I'm a new student" the older woman smiles that lights up her eyes, "welcome to Willow Heights, we hope you enjoy the rest of your schooling with us"
"Thank you" I smile as I take the papers. I look at my number code 9697. I walk out of the office and down the hallway, people whisper and stare as I make way to my locker. I ignore all the people around me. Finally finding my locker I dump my bags and grab my books, I have history first, my worst subject great.

Wondering down the halls I find the history room a young female teacher stands at the broad. "Excuse me, Miss my name is April I'm new to this class".
" Hi April welcome to history I'm Miss Phillips please grab a seat, I will organise a starter pack for what you have missed"
"Thanks Miss Phillips" I see a seat down near the back, I dump my books on the desk and start drawing. I can't wait for the day to finish I think.
Someone stops in front of my desk. Looking up my eyes widen, my heart skips a beat.
A guy stands in front of me his crisp blue stare into mine, he runs a hand through his thick black hair. My eyes wonder down his body. He has a great body. His chest is all muscle and those arms and thighs. my god I could die a happy woman. He has a strong jaw that needs to be kissed. I need a napkin I think. I smirk. Grinning my voice turns husky "CanI help you" He leans forward his muscle move under this tight black shirt. "Your in my seat". I let out a laugh "there are another twenty three to chose from" I go back to my scribbling.
"Honey you can move or sit in my lap"
I slowly look up.
"I would like to see you try"