Chapter 4 || Starting a New Chapter

Your POV

Surprisingly this morning felt oddly comfortable, I didn't really remember what happened last night considering I did drink. Suddenly I heard muffled giggles from across the room. I slowly open my eyes to see I'm still in the living room.

I closed my eyes again after a hit of headache. I hugged my pillow again, but earned a groan instead. My eyes shot open to see I was definitely not hugging a pillow. My body shot up to see a human sleeping beside me, and I WAS CUDDLING HER.

Then again, I heard the muffled giggles again, I averted my eyes towards the voices, to find Liam and Sam holding in their laughters by the kitchen. I was by peak embarrassed.

They were looking at me, giggling silently. The woman didn't see to be awake, so I quickly got off the couch, making my way to the kitchen instead. After the shock, I definitely have forgotten about my headache. 

I keep my eyes on the ground as I approach the two bastards. I go to the fridge to find some orange juice. I grab a glass, and poured the liquid inside. So far, no one has spoken a thing.

After I take a big gulp, I look up to Liam to find him raising his eyebrows and started wiggling it. For Sam, he just furrowed his eyes at me with a tug of smirk on his lips like 'Anything you want to tell us?' kind of look.

"It's not what it looks like," I stated slightly rolling my eyes.

"Oh c'mon!" Sam exclaimed.

"Tell us what happened, we need some hot boiling tea," Liam butted in, "What's with you and Helena?"

"I don't even remember much about what happened last night," I said.

They both sigh in unison out of disappointment. 

Our conversation was interrupted by another groan coming from the woman. I took another glass, filling it with orange juice. I approached her, placing the glass on the coffee table.

Her eyes fluttered open, and gave a comforting smile to me. "Drink it, it'll make you feel better," I said.

She nodded, and slowly stood up, reaching over for the glass. 

I made my way to the kitchen, the working one. I grabbed some ingredients to make pancakes. I decided I should make breakfast, I wouldn't say I'm a chef, but instead a pretty decent cook.

~~~

After I was done plating the pancakes, I made my way back to the living room, putting the plates on a tray. 

As soon as I made a turn to the living room, Liam eyes widen with such happiness. 

I placed the plates on the counters, the pancakes was stacked into one big plate, and some empty plates. I already prepared some maple syrup, I just needed to plate it for everyone. 

"Liam, Sam, can you plate this?" I said gesturing to the stacked pancakes," I needed to wake up the others."

They both nodded, and started to get to work.

I knocked over the rooms, one by one.

I expected there was gonna be a few other strangers to be sleeping here last night. But to my surprise, there was only me, Serena, Liam, Sam, Helena, and one more person. 

After Serena, and the other person joined the kitchen, I made my way to the couch to see Helena still cuddled up in the blankets.

I softly shook her body, "Wake up, breakfast is ready."

She rubbed her eyes, and nodded.

After everyone was gathered in the table, we finally dig in. Liam and Sam immediately stuff their mouth with the pancakes.

"I miss your food, y/n" Liam mumbled.

I just shook my head, and smile.

"This is really delicious!" Helena exclaimed. 

I slightly feel shy getting compliments from her. What is this woman doing to me?

~~~

"Goodbye!!" Liam shouted.

Everyone was finally going back home. Honestly, I was a bit sad Helena had to leave. I hope I will see her soon though.

I felt a hand placed on my lower back, "You have a great voice by the way," said the anonymous voice. The voice was familiar, and it sent shivers down my spine.

I quickly turned around to found it was Helena. "W-what?" I muttered.

She just gave me a sly smirk, followed with a wink, slowly walking away from me. I blushed immensely at it, I literally just met her last night for goodness sake! I need to come to my senses.

I feel Serena bumped her shoulders to me, with a smirk. I couldn't handle it, I just shoved my face into my palms and rushed to my bedroom.

I throw myself into the bed as I squirmed both embarrassed but also flustered. 

Helena's POV the night before

I was finishing showering, when I heard the door opened. I could hear the stall next door locked. I didn't think much of it. I wrapped the towel around my body, before stepping out of the stall.

I opened the bathroom door, about to leave the bathroom. When I remembered I forgot to grab the soaps that I placed on the little holder of the bathroom. 

I went back in the stalls, grabbing the soaps. Suddenly I heard an angelic voice singing. It must've been the girl on the next stall.

I stayed on the stall until she finished singing, I wouldn't want to miss this. I heard the waters stopped, letting me know she finished showering.

The door opened, and I slightly peaked through my stall. I was stunned to see a beautiful woman standing before me, fixing her wet hair.

I glanced over at her, to studying her facial look. Her beautiful flawless skin, along with gorgeous plump lips. So kissable. She was the woman I saw walking down the stairs earlier at the party.

End of Helena's flashback 

~~~

Back to your POV

"Are you enjoying London so far?"

"Actually, yeah. It's a lot cooler than I imagined it being. I wanna live here-" I paused.

"Then why don't you?" Liam inquired.

"I have a lot to worry about back in the town, my apartment rent, my parents rent, my work," I spoke sadly, "Not to mention, where would I be living here? What would I do here?" 

Liam stop for a moment, thinking. "Well you're good with languages right- how many languages do you speak?" 

"3- yeah 3. English, French, and Korean."

"Okay- I have a friend who is a manager on a coffee shop on the airport. He often complains to me about the language barrier at times. I could ask him about a job there if you'd like. You can stay at my house in the mean time aswell," He explained.

I thought about it, "But what about my parents rent, my job back at town?"

"Don't worry about the job, you work for me, alongside me. I'm sure I can find someone to replace you," Sam butted in.

"Plus, you're aware how your parents treat you, they don't even thank you for paying their rent."

He did made a point, my parents are never greatful about me paying their house rent.

"Alright, I'll do it."

Both of them cheered, "Okay, I'm gonna contact my friend. You go think of what to pack back at town in the mean time"

I nodded, and went to my bedroom. Writing down everything I needed on a piece of paper that I can fit into my pocket.

I'm excited that I'm starting a new chapter of my life by a few weeks. I'm ready to make new memorable memories.

A/N HERE!

This is gonna be fun, I hope you enjoyed this as much as I do writing it. Also please don't forget to vote, it really motivates me to write more <33