And Then the Pixie Attacked Me

*Adrianna POV*

"FOR NAAAARNIAA!!!'

"Slow down, my pants are falling!!!"

" I know you can't catch me, slow doown"

"CODE RED, two teenage girls driving are recklessly in a stolen golf cart; they're headed toward the water fountain, block them off!!"

Well, I guess should explain...First off, my name's Adrianna Caffrey. And the people I'm causing "ruckus" with are the two idiots I call my best friends, Aria Horan and Travis Martin.

So let me rewind.

*Earlier that Day*

"GET UPPP!" yelled Travis.

Trying to avoid the loud delinquent and the pixie that walked into my room, I pulled up my covers. And then the 5-foot pixie attacked me.

" GET OFF ME YOU LESBIAN" I screamed. This was not how I wanted to start off my Saturday.

"BUT I LUUUUUFFFFF YOUUUUU BABY. LIKE 5EVER." Aria wailed as I attempted to throw her off my double bed. For a short person, she's unusually strong.

"LESBIAN LOVE FEST. CALM YOUR TITTIES. Its like two in the afternoon. AND I AM BORED." Travis whined, sounding worse than my five year old cousin. I swear on my brother's life--mine's too precious--that he is the devil's spawn.

"FOOD'S READY MUNCHKINS," yelled my older brother, Neal.

All the screaming in my room suddenly stopped, as I ran out my room to kitchen so fast I would put Usain Bolt to to shame. Travis came bolting down the stairs, with Aria thrown over his shoulder. As soon as he hits the last step, he drops Aria on the floor.

"AAHHH, YOU STUPID TROLL...." she rambled on with her colorful insults. The rest us of ignoring her as we were way too used to her outbursts.

"Grab some food before your fat friends eat it all," Neal called to her.

" FAT?? I'M ALL MUSCLE BABY," yelled Travis, flexing for emphasis.

"STOP YELLING, I WANT TO EAT IN PEACE. ARIA, STOP YOUR WHINING AND START EATING," I yelled. Finally everyone sat down at the table and we eat our food like civilized people..well as civilized as we can be...

"Any plans for today? " Neal asked

"Guys, I have something important to say. It's been my lifelong to drive a golf cart," Aria said with a straight face.

"You need better lifelong dreams," I commented.

"Oh and what yours? To stay out of prison?" she snapped back.

"Well, Miss Sass, my dream is to end world hunger," I reply, proud of myself for coming up with that on the spot.

"When did you become such a saint?" Travis smirked.

"Wasn't I always?" I smirked back.

Neal choked on his bacon while Aria burst into laughter as she patted him on the back.

"Dude, let's do it," nodded Travis.

"End world hunger or steal a golf cart?" I asked.

"Hey! I wanted to DRIVE a golf cart! OHMYGOSH. Can we do it at the mall??" Aria squealed, bouncing her seat, looking like a puppy on crack.

"Well, excuse me for making your dream more interesting," I retorted.

"The children of today," Neal sighed while shaking his head. " I swear Mom dropped you on your head when you were little."