The last evacuated

After a talk with Mettaton, Alphys went out from the lab really fast before the human could reach it.
She then saw two dudes sit on the ground. One of them was Fuku Fire, the other one was a girl with a skateboard, and it seemed she was keeping the conversation going between the two.
-"Hey what are you doing here? It is dangerous"
The green monster turned around like she had a shock.
-"O-oh? Are you the royal scientist?"
Alphys took a step back when the two monsters stood up and went near to her, especially the girl with the skateboard.
-"Please get us out from here, people told us there's...."
-"Yes I know, don't worry I am here for this."

Alphys took all the people who was around that could find. She then realized that there were some zones where monsters were in.
The first zone she thought was the spider lair. She hated that place, especially that great purple spider girl. It was like she was able to kill you with the stare, but she had to take the risk. Knowing that there were all that spiders, she already had a route ready for them.

-"Alphys why we're here? This place creeps me out"-A clam-headed monster said. No one could blame it, that place was really terrifying.
-"AH!"
Everyone turned around to Fuku Fire, who screamed looking down.
-"S-sorry, b-but there is a great web on my feet and..."
Alphys adjusted her glasses and kept walking with the group.
-"Well, it is hard to walk with this webs"
A smell of sweets filled the room, enough to make someone hungry.
-"Ahuhuhu~"
The monsters stopped to admire the great spider girl.
-"Ohhh hello there dears, what are you doing here?~"
-"I have to ask you to follow us, you're not safe here"
-"Why should I have to do that?~"
-"There is a murder who is coming, they wear a striped shirt and-"
-" ahuhuhu they can't be that bad ~"
-"What about they hate spiders? They hate them enough to tear their legs off and stomp on them"
-"Oh dear, have them at least a good taste?~"
-"Oh I'm sure it is awful. Listen, I left a route for you to escape. After you follow me, I'll block the rest of Hotland"

Everyone could see that Muffet was holding back a laugh.

-"Listen foolish nerd, a spider never leaves her web if not to sell pastries, so get out from here before I turn you into a juicy donut~"
Alphys tried to convince her, but it was useless, so she just gave up and went away.

The skateboard girl could see how the scientist was furious, for the way she was a walking.
-"Uhm, are you sure we should leave her here?"
-"I tried to convince her, but she is too stubborn. Well, I'll block Hotland anyway"
Alphys blocked all the paths who could lead to the elevators, hoping in this way that the human would take more time.

Once they arrived to the resort, Alphys went into a dark place with a junk smell.
-"Bratty! Look who is arrived!"
I knew it, Alphys thought.
-"Uhm, hi girls. Can you please follow me in a safe place since there is a murder who is killing everything they see?"
-"Oh my god, Catty, the rumors were true! Quick, take our gel pens!"
-"Uhm the what?"-Alphys asked, obviously confused. The two girls started to write with the pens on the papers. It seemed they were writing a letter.
-"Hmmm how can I insult that weirdo?"-Bratty asked to her friend.
-"What about calling them loser?"
-"Seriously?"-Alphys asked-"Please this is serious"
Catty took a look to her
-"Chill Alphys, we don't want to waste our pens"
-"Alright, we're done! Cmon Catty, put this papers here so that loser will read them"
Finally, the scientist thought. She then went in the resort, but it was already empty. She was worried too. She was sure that every place they could have find to hide wasn't safe.

Before bringing the monsters in the laboratory, Alphys wanted to check a thing. She entered in the elevator of the CORE
-"Alphys, do you wanna leave us here?"- Bratty asked, telling what everyone were thinking at that moment.
-"I have to check a thing. Don't worry, I'll be fast"
The monsters were scared to be alone, but they trusted Alphys. The scientist took the elevator and went to the other side of the CORE. She was near the door where Mettaton had to meet the human. She drew near to it and took a look. She then gasped and ran in the room, dropping to her knees ahead the robotic pieces.
Her invention failed, Mettaton failed.
-"Even this couldn't stop them. What kind of creature is that?"
She lowered her head.

-"ahhh screw it"
She stood up and turned back. There wasn't time to be sad or disappointed. She had to save a lot of monsters. She had to do it. She couldn't fail. Now, it was time to bring them there.

This is the end!
Sorry if the book isn't long. I would like to dedicate to another one.
If you have some ideas for a book I can make don't hesitate to write them!