♡ 11/12/2021-11/18/2021 ♡

11/12/2021:

Not much happened today, other than teasers for update 2.3 in Genshin Impact (which is a game I play. I'm unsure if I covered that previously). I'm quite excited for Albedo's return, and I was unsure on my opinions for Itto, but I think I enjoy his character a lot more after this trailer. Sure, his story looks interesting, but his English voice actor was what turned out to be the gravitator for me to him.

Who knew a voice actor could change your opinion on a character so quickly.

11/13/2021:

I put this as an announcement in my discord server, but didn't put it in the book, so I'll say it in this chapter: I made an edit to the chapter with the Labyrinth Kindle link. Specifically, I stated that now all Mythicals can join the Kindle. I made this change on November eleventh, but didn't bring it up in an actual entry until now.

I also have decided I have two kitsunemimi tails -- three felt like too much, and one felt like too little.

And later this night, I got a dm from somebody in a Mythical server I'm in. They asked to see my cat ears, and wanted to get on vc, which made me pretty uncomfortable. I ended up sending a quick message saying I don't exactly know or trust them, and blocking them. I hope that was the right thing to do.

I guess the last comment I'll make is on a festival my school was hosting today. They had a bouncy house, which I was really excited for at first, since I hadn't been in one in years. I actually had a lot of fun, but got tired out quickly.

How am I getting tired so quickly when I'm still a minor?

11/14/2021:

To touch more on the event from yesterday where somebody asked to see my cat ears, I've decided that blocking them was the right thing to do. However, I closed out their dm, and with no way to reaccess it, I no longer have any evidence of it happening. Which is bad.

In the moment, I did it out of fear, but now that I'm mostly calmed down, I'm starting to regret it. I can't even report the user now, and that's kind of frustrating.

The other topic I wanted to put in my journal today is the "Masked Ones", which I have neglected talking about up until this point. Another Mythical at work while I was on call asked about my opinion on them, and whether or not I believe in them. It was during our lunch break, when there was a heated discussion on it occurring.

Personally, I know AWTOK exists, but the "Masked Ones" is something I'm a little unsure of. At first, it seems a lot more like something little kids who pretend their Mythicals (usually faeries) made up. But then again, there are no official definitions or Wikipedia pages, like there are with AWTOK (or were, since AWTOK's got vandalized).

Which means that they are even more well hidden than AWTOK if they are real. But they only way they could keep all of this a secret even better than AWTOK themselves was if they were a government funded organization as well. Which would be pointless, in the government's eyes.

Or... they're like the MPA.

11/15/2021:

So, I'm kind of in an... interesting situation. I wouldn't say it's bad or good.

Basically, last night, I randomly remembered "the wayback machine", a website that allows you to view another website's previous state. The only content on it I had seen was several years ago, when some YouTuber used it on the pokemon website. Through this, they could see the old design and formatting of the website, and what it looked like at the time.

The thought randomly occurred to me while thinking of the currently vandalized "AWTOK Survival Wikia". Sometime during quarantine (I suspect in 2020), somebody thought it would be fun to permanently change the Wikia, painting all Mythicals in a bad light, not just those who believe in AWTOK or Hunters.