chapter 4 - Nightmare(LEMON WARNING BECAUSE IM TIRED OF DOING FLUFF)

I woke up to a very sleepy looking fresh cuddling me. He's so cute.. He's starting to wake up too. I pretend to sleep, just to see what he does. Then he kisses me. On the not-lips.
"I know you're awake."
I stay quiet. The only problem with pretending to be asleep is you can't see what the person next to you is doing. So I didn't expect him to start pulling my shirt off and bite my neck. Definitely done with pretending to sleep.
"F-fresh-!"
He just grins and bites harder. I blush a lot and try to push him off but he's a lot stronger than he looks and I don't manage to get him off. After that I sorta just give up. He seems to notice the change and pauses.
"Do ya want me to stop?"
"..no"
He seems content with my answer and starts moving down to my ribs. I blush, a lot.
After a bit he seems almost bored and starts taking off my pants. I grab him and pull him up to me then kiss him, hard. He seems confused for a second but leans into it.

After a while he flips us over and starts thrusting into me. I try to muffle a loud moan but fail. He just grins and shushes me then keeps going.

He eventually starts to get tired and collapses next to me. I kiss him on the cheek and he blushes, then pulls the blankets over us and we both fall asleep.
(Listen people I know you're horny but take a chill pill this is what I'm doing for now because that's all I can really think of)