It's time to talk

⚠️Smut in this chapter⚠️

Sasuke pov
It's been a week since m/n came back and i can't stop thinking about him even more now. I've recently been having wet dreams about him and i'm actually more thankful than ever i convinces sakura to let us sleep in separate rooms since i just said i feel comfortable sleeping alone and she bought it. M/n is honestly the perfect husband i could ask for and that's how all my wet dreams start, •I'm in his house cleaning dishes and cleaning like a good housewife and he comes home and sees me cleaning the floors with my butt in the air poked out but i don't notice he's there so he kneels and gets behind me and rubs his erection on my pseudo-pussy since i decided to make it permanent for him and i start moaning and he pushes up my dress and sees my lace panties i bought for him and he pushes them to the side and pulls out his aching erection and shoves inside me and then the dream ends•. I've gotten hard just thinking about it but good thing my cloak covers it well. I'm coming back home and sadara is out with boruto and mitsuki so i'm going to talk to sakura and tell her everything. I'm nervous but i can't keep living like this, I walk in and see her and she greets me but i tell her to sit down we have to talk. "Sakura we have known eachother since forever but after all the years i've honestly felt nothing towards you....not like, care, or love. Honestly back then i didn't feel any of those things either and i married you because i just thought i would feel complete but i don't at least i don't with you i only feel complete with sadara, m/n, and naruto because i care and love them dearly but just not you." I sigh, "We need to get a divorce sakura because this isn't working and it will never work because i can't love you like you love me." I see her crying and run into her room, i sigh and let her cry it out but i've brought the divorce papers and i'm going to pack my things and move into m/n because i just came back from there and he knows. After 40 minutes she comes out, "Please sasuke we can work this out! I love you why can't you love me and how could you do think to sadara!" "I knew you would say that and i honestly told her first and she wasn't all that surprised because she said she could see through the fake smiles and not one hint of love was in my eyes when i saw you." She breaks down crying again, "Here sakura the divorce papers. I don't want to be with you anymore nor do i want to be married to you. We will co-parent and if you refuse i will gain custody over sadara. Bye." I leave and walk to m/n's and see him and he opens the door and welcomes me in and says he already prepared a room for me and i tell him thank you but before i walk away he grabs my arm and hugs me and i hug back. "I'm okay i promise m/n. I had to...right?" i say questioning myself "If you truly weren't happy then yes of course and i support you." "I know and thank you." i say crying alittle.

3rd pov
Sasuke makes food for m/n everyday since he moved in since he wanted to subtly fulfill his dream of being m/n's housewife and he couldn't be happier and naruto, m/n, and sadara sees this and they are happy for sasuke. M/n walks out of his room and sees sasuke cooking and smiles, he walks up to him and puts his hands on his shoulders. "Hey sasuke! How did you sleep?" "Pretty good. You?" "Amazing actually since i was dreaming about your delicious food!" says m/n salivating alittle and sasuke chuckles. "Thank you m/n and it's down now. So go ahead and eat it." Says sasuke and he sets a plate on the table and sets his on plate next to m/n and they eat and talk and sasuke is just so happy that he is getting something out of what he wanted. "He sasuke do you think you'll ever marry again?" "Well if i'm being honest i like someone else. That's half reason i left sakura." M/n gasps, "Who is it??!!!" "Not telling." Says sasuke in a teasing tone and m/n makes an exaggerated sound when hearing that. "I am your best friend some might say the ultimate best friend and you won't tell meeee!!" sasuke laughs the most cute and soft genuine laugh and m/n feels as if time stopped and only sasuke is moving. 'What is this feeling?' Thinks m/n but he quickly shakes it off as nothing and smiles, "Would you like to come with me to go get food? We need to restock." says sasuke getting up and grabbing his and m/n's dishes. "Of course since you do everything around here and i couldn't be more grateful for you!" sasuke blushes but nods. They go to go get food and run into hinata and sakura and sasuke tenses and m/n notices and tells sasuke to go behind him so he does and looks down. "Hey hinata! How are you naruto and the kids?" "Oh hey m/n! They are fine and naruto is doing well just caught up in hokage duties." "Of course! Of course! Tell him i said hi!" Alright bye m/n!" "Bye hinata!" m/n waits for them to walk away and turns to sasuke, "Are you okay?" Sasuke nods "Thank you m/n." "Of course! Now lets go get fooood!!" sasuke smiles and walks with m/n.