Chapter 11: Owner of Villa One

Mother Li opened the door and a security guard asked with a smile.

"Excuse me, is the BMW parked opposite your guest's car?"

"Yeah, what's the matter?" Li Mu asked.

"That's right, your car is parked in the parking space of Villa No. 1. Just now, Villa No. 1 was bought, so we have to clear the parking space and wait for the head of the household to move in."

Su Yan was taken aback for a moment. The Villa No. 1 opposite was the building king of the community.

I heard that many rich people wanted to buy.

It is a pity that the developers refuse to sell and say that these people are not qualified.

Now it was suddenly sold out.

"Okay, I will move the car immediately."

He Han stood up immediately.

The owner of Villa One must be a big boss, but he can't afford it.

"By the way, is that Pagani supercar yours?" the security guard continued to ask

He Han smiled and said: "That car is not ours, you can ask other owners."

At this time, Ye Chen stood up.

"That car is mine."

what?

He Han and Su Yan were stunned after hearing what Ye Chen said.

Especially Su Yan, He Han just introduced her to this sports car worth 100 million.

Isn't Ye Chen just an ordinary clerk?

How could a supercar worth 100 million!

The security guard respectfully said: "Sir, move your car too, thank you for your cooperation."

Ye Chen shook his head: "Guardian, I don't need to move my car."

He Han snorted coldly after hearing Ye Chen's words.

"Ye Chen, the owner of Villa One is not something we can afford. Don't think that driving a luxury car is awesome. You'd better move the car obediently."

Su Yan also persuaded: "That's right, Villa One is said to be a super boss, you still don't get into trouble."

"I am the owner of Villa One. It should be fine for my car to be parked in my own parking space."

Ye Chen said with a faint smile.

After listening to Ye Chen's words, the villa suddenly became quiet.

He Han was taken aback for a moment, and then reprimanded: "Ye Chen, you dare to pretend to be the owner of Villa One, do you know the consequences?"

Ye Chen said silently: "What is meant by impersonating me, is it good?"

The security guard froze for a moment, and then asked: "Sir, what do you call it?"

"My name is Ye Chen. I just bought your No. 1 villa. My mobile phone number is 138... You can check with your property manager."

After hearing this, the security guard changed his face and quickly reported to the property manager.

After a while, the property manager ran over in sweat.

Seeing Ye Chen, the property manager looked respectful.

Because he handled the check-in procedures, he naturally also saw Ye Chen's photo.

Ye Chen is younger than the one in the photo, and he didn't expect to be able to buy a villa at such a young age.

For Ye Chen, the property manager was full of awe.