All Five (ON HOLD)

It started with a concert.

I through my hands up in the air and started singing One Dieection's hit song Live While Where Young.

"Only one more day, till One Direction comes", I squealed.

"Yeh, except they live here pretty much and you've been to almost every concert", my best friend Josie stated.

Josie and I had been friends since the second grade. We where pretty much opposite though. I loved One Direction, she hated them. I liked sopa opera's and drama shows, she liked boring shows. We where totally different. We graduated highs hoop together early and moved to London and bought a nice modern apartment. She worked as a waitress at the nearest Bennihanna's and I was a bartender for the bar at Bennihanna's. We made decent money.

"I know", I squealed," it's awesome".

"We'll good for you, but I'm tired, night fan girl".

I sighed", me too, wake up early tommarow".

••••••••••••

I screamed and hit Josie on the head with a pillow", wake up, the concert starts in three hours".

She groaned", so".

"WAKE UP"!!!

Josie jolted out of bed", OK IM UP"!!

I walked out of the room a grin on my face" cereal's in the kitchen".

I quickly dressed in blue skinny jeans and a white a red striped tank I slipped on a blue and red sweat shirt and white flats. I threw on a couple rings and a 1D necklace. I straightened my hair and put on some light make up. I looked like a direction diva!!

I noticed Josie had dressed in a pair of gray sweats and a purple Aero sweat shirt.

I looked up at her" oh hell no".

I dragged her by her arm and ten minutes later she came out wearing a gold dress with a bright blue belt. She wore a pair of blue and white striped wedges.

"That's more like it", I giggled, but Josie just rolled her eyes.

••••••••••••

Music blared into my ears. A cheesy smile was printed on my .face. Every where girls began screaming and shouting, singing the lyrics to Rock Me.

Lucky for me and Josie I got us up to the front off the concert. I tried to stick my hands up on stage, because everybody knows that if you do that they most likely will touch your hand. I watched as Harry's hand swooped down, brushing my hand. I screamed and watched as a small piece of paper stuck to my hand. I flipped it over and read it.

Come back stage after the show. Show this to the guards they'll let you back.

-Harry.

I jumped inside!! I was going to meet One Direction!!!! I looked at Josie. There was no pass for her.... Hmm.

"Hey Josie, I just remembered my back stage pass, after the show you can just go home I'll get a ride from Hailey".

She nodded her head and continued texting. She obviously had no idea that One Direction was on the stage!!!

••••••

The next couple of hours went by quickly. I waved good bye to Josie and departed to head to the back stage area. I walked back into the large arena and looked for anything that stated back stage. I found a hall with a couple body guards guarding the entrance.

I showed one of them the small piece of paper and he led me down a long hallway. We stopped at a door with Harry's name on it. I opened the door and saw Harry sitting on the couch drinking a Lattè.

"Hey, I got this piece of paper, so is this like back stage".

"No it's not, I give that to you because you looked really.... Hot".

**********************

A/N: so how's the first chapter?

Comment

Fan

Vote

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••