Fanfic

AN: Don't read unless you've read EVERY story with Percy in it. Even the side ones, like the Egypt/Greek mashup story. Thanks for reading(or at least checking this out)!

 Percy hiked up the hill, Annabeth close behind him. She didn't like having to swim through New York Harbor repeatedly, but she knew it was the quickest way to travel, seeing as Percy was the son of Poseidon and was good in water.They were on Governors Island. There was some sort of festival happening in NYC at the moment, so no one was on the island but them.

They didn't like the island. The events with Setne had given the place a bad vibe for them. They felt like they were going to be attacked at any moment. They were right.

Several minutes later, the ground started shaking. Cracks opened in the ground, and Percy and Annabeth shared a look. "Another god? Really? Now?" Percy asked.

"I mean, some of them DO hate us, so . . . " was Annabeth's reply.

A snarling goddess emerged from one of the cracks. "I AM ENYO! GODDESS OF WAR!"

"Really? I thought you were a minor goddess of earthquakes or something." Percy said.

"HOW DARE YOU! DIE BEFORE MY MIGHT!" She raised a hand and swords materialized and flew at Percy and Annabeth. They dived out of the way, and when they looked up, Percy's hair was somehow MORE rumpled than before. If you knew him, you'd know that's really hard to make happen.

Percy grinned. "I think I look even better now. THANKS, LADY! NICE GOAT SHIELD!"

She growled. "IT IS A BULL! DIE ONCE MORE!"

This time, a giant bow appeared and pointed at Annabeth. The string was pulled taut. Annabeth looked at Percy and said, "Any help here, Seaweed Brain?" He nodded and jumped into the harbor.

Right as the arrow was about to be fired, a mini-tsunami hit her and the bow + arrow, causing them to dissipate(The bow + arrow that is. Not Enyo).

Enyo just hit the ground soaking. Percy ran by and stole her shield. He gave it to Annabeth and said, "Does this look like a goat?"

She examined it. "Huh. It actually does!"

Enyo screeched. She unfurled her wings, rose, and dove at Percy and Annabeth. Percy pulled out Riptide and leaped at her. They met midair, sword-to-sword. She touched down and they started dueling fiercely.

Annabeth pulled out her Yankees cap and put it on. She then pulled out her dagger, making sure she was invisible, and snuck up behind Enyo, waiting for the right moment to strike. When she raised her arm, instead of stabbing, she flipped the back of the breastplate off her, making the front fall off as well(she was wearing clothes underneath). She shrieked AGAIN and flew away.

"I'LL BE BACK AS SOON AS I GET A NEW BREASTPLATE, INSOLENT HALF-BLOODS!" she shouted.

Annabeth looked at Percy. "She's a goddess, I'm sure she'll be back soon."Annabeth was right.

5 minutes later, she swooped back in. Again, she and Percy started dueling. This time, while she was distracted, Annabeth snuck up behind her, still invisible. She shouted, "BOO!" as loud as she could. Enyo yelled again and her attention was taken off the fight for one second. That one second was enough for Percy to hit her broadside with a flying tackle, knocking her into the harbor. She tried to fight back, but the water was Percy's domain plus she was caught off guard.

He started choking her under the water, while she was still surprised.

She tried to fight back, but she was already off-balance and losing consciousness. Being choked does that to you.

Right before she fainted, Percy swam back to the island and laid her on the beach.

"I can and will do that to you again." Percy said. "And I will if you don't leave right now. Will you leave if I let you go?"

She nodded, and he let her go. She flew off as fast as she could.

"Hey, Percy! Come over here!" Annabeth yelled to Percy.

He ran over, and she showed him Enyo's shield. "She left her goat shield behind! Leo would love this!" She told him.

"You're right, I think he would. Where's he at right now?" Percy asked.

"I think he's at the Waystation with the hunters and Reyna."

"I mean, that's as good a place to start as any."

Percy whistled for Blackjack. "I mean, I'd rather fly than walk/take public transport all the way to the Waystation."

Blackjack arrived within a minute. You rang, boss?

"Yeah, thanks. We're headed to the Waystation. Will you fly us there?" Sure thing, boss. Hop on.

Percy and Annabeth got on the Pegasus and flew off into the noontime sun.