Prologue

My name is Y/N I am a girl and a 13 year old tenno. I was running for my.life because a group of tenno called the bain of tenno. They think that they we betrayed by the tennos but from there history they betrayed us.

I was running from them when I saw an orbiter. I went into the orbiter and had found a ship sefilon installed in the orbiter named ordis.

Ordis: Hmmm? A little operator? What seems to be the panic?

Y/N: Ship sefilon get us out of here!

I say in a panic and it seems Ordis found out why. There was one charging at us the warframe seems to be an excalibur umbra. The tenno was charging at us at a low pace he seems tired but me and the ship sefilon did not take the risk.

Ordis cycled the engines and we got out of the dojo as fast as we could but ordis had almost everything on board from blue prints to warframes to arch wings, heavyweapons and necomechs we were a cash grab right now but they couldn't followed us ordis Did everything in his power to protect us by ordering the railjacks ship sefilons to cover our escape but the one thing we didn't see coming Was a black hole out of nowhere and sucked us up.

Ordis: Little Operator hold on- buzz for dear life. *Buzz*

Y/N: OK I'm strapped in!

I held on the life of me. when the Shaking stopped I opened my eyes and I saw that we were not at the dojo anymore. I didn't see any railjacks but we were safe from that clan.

I look through the window to see a planet that looked like earth but the moon was half bits and pieces but the other half looks fine.

Y/N: Ship sefilon what's that planet? I don't think its earth.

Ordis: Hmmmm... Scanning... scanning... Error! planet Is not in database.

Ordis: Also my name is Ordis

Y/N: Ok then... Ordis land us down and take a scan of the planet I need to know everything there. while you do that I am going to go look at what we got alright.

As Ordis agrees with me I start to look around the orbiter and see what we have available. There was so much it was no wonder Ordis was moving slow. But the one thing that caught my eye was the Warframe just kneeling there in the middle room. I saw what it had a lot of overpowering modifications to it. It seems the warframe is based off of its melee weapons it was fine with me I was a girl that prefers close combat anyways. As I went into the Warframe I wondered what was this new planet going to be like. I took a look at the abilities and I was shocked the mods with this warframe made getting hurt a good thing which was a good thing cause I need to know what this planet was like.

Arthur: And that is it's I hope you enjoyed this 400 word part story and I will see you all in the next part in a few days bye bye