The School

So we walked in and it was so big to me and Kacey, but Rachel went in like it was nothing. But she has already been in this school before so it didnt surprise me. Me and Kacey weren't in the same homeroom so we went our seperate ways. I was in Ms. Johnson's homeroom and Kacey went to Mr. Mayfield's classroom.
I walked in and sat down in a seat in the 3rd row. After about 3 minutes a guy walks in and sits beside me. He turns to me and says, " Hi, im Luke. What's your name?" I looked over at him and say, "My name is Chelsie, nice to meet you, Luke." "Nice to meet you too." He says. He was actually super cute. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was a lot taller than me, but most guys are anyway. He looked really strong too, and so I turned and asked, "Are you nervous?" "About what? High school?" He answered.
"Yea, im pretty nervous." I say. "Yea, a little, but not much. I have some friends, but they are in a different homeroom." He replied. "Yea, same here." I told him. He turned and said to me "You have really pretty eyes, you know?" My cheeks turn bloode red and i just say, "Thank you!"
The bell rings so we get up and he helps me with my books i started to say thank you, but he stopped me and said, "There is no need to thank me." I just said, "Okay."