00

It was dark and silent yet i felt comfortable. I slowly opened my eyes and I was met by a white cieling and my first thought is '...hospital?'.

Slowly sitting up I began to look around but I didn't see anything thats related to a hospital what I see is a study table, sofa, and a golden chandelier.

I heard someome saying "I see your awake" so I turned to that direction and saw a middle age man in a cape which I assume is the doctor.

"how are you feeling do you have headache? Or any discomfort"

"No" I answered, I was still in dazed not knowing where I am or why I got here.

"I see" he then waved his hand to his companion and he asked her to bend down which she did he then whispered some words that i couldn't quite make out but I did catch some word like 'inform','awake' and 'emperor' after that the lady took a step back, turn around and exit the room.

15 minutes of waiting the lady got back but with the so called emperor and a few other people.

When they I arrived the doctor bowed and greet them.

"blessing and glory upon the Obelian Empire. I greet His Majesty the Emperor, Her Majesty the Empress, and his Royal Highness the Crown Prince Anastacius De Alger Obelia."

The Emperor nodded his head as the doctor stood up they then walk to my direction stopping 5 meters away.

The empror open his mouth and ask me "whats your name?" To which I answered.

"the names Naruko Uzumaki and I will become the hokage dattebayo!"

The people inside the room flinched due to her loud voice but ofcourse naruko being herself didn't notice.

But they tilted their head confused and a question mark above thier head naruko also did the same,

confused as to why the royal family,doctor and the ladys face held a questioning and confused expression.

Thirds pov

There was an awkward silence for awhile before naruko began talking nonsense "Woah! You guys are so cool wearing clothes like that you guys must be rich ne oji-san what-"

AC: Okay SSSTOOPPP! You gu-

Naruko: Im sure you guys are confuse on how I got here so where going from the start where it really begin shall we? Yeah?

AC:Naruko-chan im suppose to be saying that beside your not allowed here this is my line and this is the only time i can shine in this story okay so dont steal the spot light😭😭

Naruko: thats payback dattebayo inturrupting me like that while im talking to a cool guy😕

Ac:but naruko-chan doing somethi-

Naruko: Next chapter will bme about how I got in a whole different world see you on the next chapter hope you guys enjoy it!!

AC:NARUKO-CHAAAANNN!!!!!!😠😠