Your Choice

PROLOGUE:

The name is Kailyn Santos. I am 5'5'' and I have big cobalt eyes, I have a creamy skin tone and beautiful freckles across my nose and cheekbones. I have dark brown, slightly wavy hair with blonde highlights that falls to the middle of my back. I'm Slim and fit. I may not be the most astonishing girl in the world but, I'm beautiful in my own way. I think my personality is alright, I'm shy, stubborn and bipolar. Nothing wrong with being bipolar, I mean it's like when a girl is pregnant and she gets all moody, nothing but normal. But, that's not the point. The point is the time when I had a choice.

I have to say my life isn't that bad. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth or on the streets, I was born average. I don't have a billion nor a million nor a thousand dollars in my pocket but my pocket's aren't empty either. My family isn't very wealthy but we have enough money for me to attend school, to have a home and to be fed. I never really lived in luxury until I met the love of my life, Theory Black. He has jet black hair with piercing green eyes, he’s fit and muscular with a tan skin tone. He's the richest guy in school and the hottest and out of all the girls, he chose me. The day we became a couple was the happiest day of my life. I've been with him ever since that day and I'm fond to say he's the love of my life.

But then one day I met this boy at a musical arts studio. I was playing the piano and singing to one of my favorite songs, when I met him. His name was Pheonix Larem. He had light brown hair with blonde highlights that went slightly past his ears. He was well built, muscular with a light skin tone. But, the most captivating thing about him was his grey eyes that had a hint of blue in them. I got to talk to him and get to know him, he had a very kind personality but he was still cocky like all guys. He reminded me a lot of Theory, yet not really. They were different in many ways yet some what similar. After being friends with Pheonix for a while we found out something that shocked us both. It seemed unbelievable and nothing but fiction. And that was when I had a choice.

I had to choose between Theory and Pheonix.

In other words I had to choose between the love of my life or my soul mate.

Which one of them is truly faithful?

Which one is just faking everything?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Comment, Vote & Fan! :D