chapter 5 LOV return and strike, Security rise part 1

City burning, violence escalated, and many civilian are not involve got in crossfire of riots. Many people shouting fakes heros on class 1a, UA and pros as well. Izumi and her friends try help the police department to control riot but it got out of hand.
Izumi: why...why did this happen!

Flashback
( two hours earlier before riot start, city was sunny day as is mark day UA celebration of heros day and discovery of  traitor. But soon this day well have bad day, but now Izumi with all her friends from class 1A. Girls still single, and turn out boys tell everyone they have disease, which is totally lie. Now girls are angry with boys at that moment, but their parents made arrange marriage which they argue with them. But now see new pros have introduced them self to new class 1a, and few. Izumi look at her self with one student who is innocent smile like her brother.
Izumi:'is izuku ok.'
Izumi is still doubt if her brother is traitor or not, miss her friend momo since both disappeared from that's days.
Then look at her pros hero friends, bakugo show of his qurick and rank to student since he is number one, Mina and girls talk to student of importance of trust with friends. That hit Izumi heart, did her selfish act betray her only brother.
Izumi: 'izuku hope you forgive me one day.'
But announcement as everyone heads towards area with screen play, reporters with camera and past pros become full teacher. Nezu came in, hold mic and ready to say.
Nezu: today is heros day, and that day we celebrate heros who graduated from UA and able stop traitor.
Everyone but Izumi still doubt, as nezu ready play screen.
Nezu: we well show great heroics deeds to new pros hero.
But then screen begin change to different person which class 1a haven't see for 7 years.
Tomura: is been awhile hero
Everyone: Tomura!
Tomura: yes for seven years of hiding and waiting, LOV have return!
Former class 1a are scare but not at same time since they handle villans well.
Tomura: to start of this our great return, I would like everyone to know who is traitor?
Kasuki: That deku!
Iida: izuku is that traitor!
Tomura laugh which confused heros, but Izumi just realized they meant.
Izumi: wait you don't mean...
Mina: Izumi what do you mean?
Tomura: like I say we never have someone in UA!
Shock everyone then reality hit them hard and they figure he try say.
Asui: izuku is
Izumi: not traitor... oh my what have I done!
Tomura: yes indeed you attack, and cast out Izuku, true purpose is are heros really trustworthy to there comrade.
Before nezu try cut the screen, video show what they did to izuku, never give him trial or anything.
Denki: we are so dead.)
Flashback end

Now news spread like wildfire, many people include qurickless and qurick are outrage, demanded Justice and protest for prime Minister to resign.
Now we look at Prime Minister in his office look worry for people and building. Then Jason walk in like he know answer to prime Minister.
Prime Minister: I quess your right Jason.
Jason: indeed I'm right.
Prime Minister: I lost truth to people and now to heros....
Jason: let me handle proplem you have.
P.M:....
M.P Member: sir I thinks is time. 
P.M: very well Jason you have given control of office now immediately.
Jason smile, now he have control and name prime Minister of Japan.
M.p: sir!
M.p: Jason hope you lead this and control country for better future.
Jason: my first order, Captain X!
Member of sector security force, came in with duel disk.
Captain X: sir!
Jason: now I'm prime Minister, informed every member yo control situation now.
Captain X: yes sir
Now every sector security member ready to take control situation in Japan.

Back to heros, with truth came out, Izumi quickly informed her parents znd they are heart broken to learn truth. Former class 1a and 1b took shelter to bunker except bakugo since he try to show everyone he is number one. They could not control riot and way out hand now these days.
Mienta: ahhh my hero days is over.
Kendo: damn it you guys fault!
Kirshima: were sorry.
Mina: we are ruined.
Everyone sad as they can do anything to stop the proplem right now.
Izumi: this can't be any worse.
News reporter: breaking news, prime Minister resigned and we are get sources that someone is chosen for job!
Denki: that was fast!
Jiro: so who new prime Minister.
Izumi: look!
As everyone see what's going on, duel chasers appears on scene to battle.