Chapter 20

SONG : TITLE
SO FAR AWAY | BY CAROLE KING.

EVERA

"I want to hold you again, Drayce. I want to have you beside me again but you're so far away." I smiled bitterly while looking up at the sky, staring at the bright stars scattered everywhere around it. "But you're in another world." I added.

This mate bond is getting too painful. It has been 3 years since that separation. I frowned when I heard two people laughing around me. What's happening here?

I stood up, looking around the dark meadow with only the moon giving me light. But I couldn't see anything. This is creeping me out.

"Is.. anyone there?" I asked, with my heart beginning to race. I hope this is no Jump scare. I shivered when the cold breeze caressed my skin.

My eyes widened when a fairy and a devil passed my eyes. What was that? I felt my head getting painful.

"No! You should choose! Us or him!?"

"KILL HIM! KILL THE DEMON!"

"Then.. I'm sorry. I choose him.."

"Mom, please! We could change this, We could make peace with them mom. I love him, please! We could work this out!"

"How could you do this? You betrayed the Kingdom! You betrayed us! How could you love a monster? A beast? A demon!?"

I groaned because of the pain inside my head, hearing those scattered voices. I held my head with both of my hands before passing out on the grass.

I woke up and was expecting to see the meadow, but instead, what I saw was a place full of beautiful and colorful flowers and trees, giant mushrooms and more. Wait.. this is familiar. The fairy realm? Why am I here? What happened?

"If only my mother could remove her Jealousy." I heard a voice say with a chuckle. I frowned and looked at the direction where the voice came from but all I saw was a pink bush.

I stood up and dusted my dress before walking sneakily towards the bush, after arriving there, I push aside the pink bush and what I saw shocked me. Why does she look like me? And a fairy?

"Well, Maybe someday. What about we show her how powerful our love is?" I heard a man say, I moved my gaze to look at the man—No it is not a man! It is a demon, but.. A demon who look like.. Drayce? Is this some kind of a dream?

"No! She'll kill you. I don't want that." I heard the fairy who looked like me protest with a terrified expression.

The man leaned onto her before kissing her forehead and smiling sweetly.

"Okay then, your wish is my command princess Eviella." He said with a wink that made me smile and a tear fell from my eye. We were so happy. Wait.. why did I say that?

Suddenly, Flashbacks keep on flashing inside my head, everything then became white. After a few more seconds, my look-alike— No, I appeared as a fairy in-front of me. Eviella is me.

Suddenly, a beautiful woman with white hair, and green glistening leaves covering her body and sky blue wings, bigger than her body appeared in-front of the fairy me. She was magnificent, yet familiar.

"Eviella, I shall give you a second chance with Damiello, This time with a different challenge but it is not forbidden. So no need to worry." The woman said with a sweet smile. Now I know, She's the fairy goddess.

"Really? You're giving both of us a chance?" The fairy me asked while flapping her wings with excitement that made me smile.

"Yes, my child. There is no harm in loving someone if you love them truly, and by what I see to the both of you, Your love is as true as the love itself. You my dear, is what I could see as a special person, so I'm giving you the power no one has ever survived but only you can. You will become a Tribrid." She said before placing her hand above my forehead. You already know what I mean about 'my'.

I held my breath as I felt my body heating up and everything changed once again. And this time, another goddess appeared in-front of me. The moon goddess.

"Hello our child," She greeted with a sweet smile. I stared at her with a surprised expression. She's talking to me? I widened my eyes and bowed Immediately with respect.

"Moon goddess," I greeted, and she took my chin with her delicate fingers, making me look into her eyes.

"I am here to help you pass the challenge and bring back the love you deserve." She said, caressing my cheek before moving away and I straightened my self while looking at her with a confused expression.

"What do you mean Moon Goddess?" I asked her.

"You dear, you are a werewolf, you can shift into a wolf, and a vampire, you can run fast and have extra strength. But most of all, you are a witch. You can do magic. Don't you think all of that are helpful?" She asked me.

"I guess so?" I said, but it was more like a question. She gave me a sweet smile.

"Your beloved mate arrived at the earth because of the portal, but he also left because of it. But how are portals made? How does it appear? And why does it appear? What is the cause of it? Can you guess it?" She asked me. I froze before glancing at my hands.

I then felt her place her hand above my head.

"But you should remember, that giving up is not an option, it's a choice. It's up to you if you want to get him back and keep going or if you choose to give up. But remember Evera, giving up on getting him back is also giving up on your love." After saying that, I felt my body and my eyelids getting heavier.

I woke up with a gasp and I looked around me, I'm in the meadow. I'm back. Then I remembered what the moon goddess asked me.

How are Portals made? What is the cause of it? That's right! Magic! Magic is one of the causes! But sometimes it's the Universe, but magic attracts portals! That's how I'll get him back.

With the new determination I've picked up from the moon goddess, I am confident than ever on getting him back.

I stood up and ran towards home, I open the door of the house as soon as I arrived and I was suddenly engulfed with a tight hug.

"My goddess, Where have you been?" My mother asked with worry in her voice. I smiled at her.

"I'm confident now, Mom." I said with full confidence in my voice.

"On what?" She asked me with a confused expression and a small frown on her face.

"On getting my dragon back." I said with determination.

"ARGH!" I groaned with frustration. It has been 9 months since that Incident and I've been trying to try any magic or ways to attract the portal, but nothing seemed to work. How could I make that kind of magnet?

I've also handed the Gamma position to Jonah for now, since he is only the best of the best warriors. I think I'll make him the Official Gamma someday once I finish the portal.

But.. Will I really finish it? But what if I won't be able to do it? It might mean that I've been wasting my time for nothing. Is this even gonna work? But then.. I remembered what the moon goddess told me.

"giving up on getting him back is also giving up on your love." I frowned and cursed at my self.

Silly me, of course it will work, as long as I don't give up, I'll have him back with me. I sighed and removed the negative thoughts inside my mind. It's time to fight off this negative things.

Tears sprung from my eyes and I covered my mouth with my hand, looking at the sea of purple mixed with Red, Orange and Yellow infront of me.

This.. this is a dream! After 2 years It' finally worked! I can't believe this, the portal to the dragon realm is infront of me, inside my room.

I got my stuff ready and everything I need, I covered my head with the red hood before placing the paper on my table. I looked at the door of my bedroom one last time before getting inside of the colored portal.

Okay! It's time for Adventure everyone! Are you all excited?

(Oh, And one of my Readers wanted to have a cast so I've decided to make one. If you want to see it, You'll see it in the Prologue, but you can also think of your own Characters. Hehe.)