Family Vacay

Desire

We were aboard my grandmother's jet and I was sitting across from August and Day. Day was laid out fast asleep while August kept mugging me. I looked at him and shook my head because he always tripping about something that he don't like me to wear. Right now I had a white jumper with some bright colored nike. He called himself being mad because he said that it was going to draw to much attention. I swear lately he been tripping.

"August you gon' stay mad me the whole time we on the jet?"

"Is you gon' keep that on after we get to LA?"

"Babe why you being so petty?"

"Cause petty is my middle name."

"You got that shit right. Well I guess you really gon' be tripping when we go on the beach with my two piece." I smiled slyly.

"That's cool cause I got you a cover-up."

"Really August?"

"Yep."

"I can't stand yo skinny ass." I folded my arms and glared at him.

"Who you talking to Desire?"

"Um I'm talking to you. August Anthony Alsina."

"Alright get fucked up."

"Shut up."

"C'mere Desire."

"Nope."

"Desire don't start. Brang ya lil ass hea."

I glared at him and walked over to him. I stood there and looked at him with hella attitude. He grabbed me by my waist and made me sit in his lap.

"I know these lil pregnancy hormones got you all fucked up and its cute, but that don't mean I still won't get off in that ass."

"Why you always think you can dictate what I wear now. I mean you ain't never had problem with it before. I have never dressed like a ho', but yet you complaining about what I got on now and the swimsuit I got."

"Desire I know, but you are a beautiful woman and your body is amazing. The thing is I know how niggas are and they don't give a damn about you being married. They want what they want. You don't know the shit I have heard about what some of these niggas would do to you. It makes me crazy and to know that somebody will even be willing to try me sets me on edge. I'm protective over what's mine and a nigga get a lil jealous."

"Aw babe that's so sweet and cute, but it don't matter about what these niggas out here want or what they say because I only want you and I only love you." I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"I love you baybeh."

"I love you too. Now tell me do you want another boy or do you want a lil girl?"

"I actually want a lil girl, but I know a nigga gon' have to hang a few niggas behind her epspecially knowing she will be as beautiful as you."

"Oh lord. But that's how I feel about Day. I mean he handsome just like you and he is caring with a big heart. He gets that from the both of us and when he gets old enough to date trust and believe I'm coming for any hoochie that ain't up to par."

"Baybeh that's a dangerous thing coming from you."

"My nigga you can't talk because you know how you do. You murk and keep moving like it ain't nothing happened."

"Let's face it we both crazy."

"Yes we are."

We both looked over at Day and was still knocked out, but when he wakes up he gonna be all over the place.