❝ 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗? ❞

Harin wakes up in the cold, goosebumps climbing her arms and legs

Harin wakes up in the cold, goosebumps climbing her arms and legs. She turns to her side to see Jisung sleeping peacefully.

"Is it really over?" Harin mouthed, her gaze stuck on her hands. She blinked her eyes to see blood on her hands, some fingers wrapped with bandaids.

She shakes her head and stares at the window by the bed. Feeling herself trembling, she gets on her foot and walks towards the window.

A shivering aura surrounds her and her eyes was starting to look dark. Visions of old memories replays in her head and she could feel the anger and jealousy rising in her again.

Lee Hwanoong has been killed, he's gone now, but what remains of his soul... It's forever attached to Harin and now, it's affected someone else.

She hears the door open and she turns around to face the man. His head tilted and his hair almost covers his eyes.

"You truly are a psycho," he crosses his arms. Harin takes the scissors from the desk and made her way towards him.

"Who's the descendant of Lee Hwanoong here? You're also a fucking psycho," she walks past him. He smirks as he follows the girl.

Their light steps still continued through the silence of their humble home. Camera equipments everywhere as they were expporers.

"Where we going?" He asked and took the car keys from Harin's grasps. The girl glared at the male before putting on some doll shoes of her own.

"I'm cursed, I'm a fucking psycho. Why should this whole thing be over? It's not like I'm gonna harm my friends." Harin stared at him with glee in her eyes, a soft smile on her lips.

"Anyway, I'm fucking dead. I don't know why I'm still here — I died a long time ago." And she walks through the door to the outside world.

He scoffs before he follows her. She gets into the car, he did as well. "Place?"

"Your house, your parents aren't home, right?" She asks, he shakes his head, saying they are in Jeju.

Harin continues as he drives to his home. Already feeling a part of her plan, he did not say anything while they drove at 2 in the morning.

They were alone but it felt like people were watching them. It felt like there were eyes behind them, watching every move and listening to every word they say.

"These souls never stop."

☾︎ ☹︎☻︎☺︎︎ ☽︎

Harin enters the basement, clapping immediately when she sees all the tools and materials she needs.

"Kinda glad Jisung did not go here," he hangs his coat on the side. His gaze stuck on Harin as he walks to her side.

"Thank you for making up such a wonderful lie. He truly does not deserve to know the truth." She pats his head before he wraps an arm around her shoulder.

"Why would he love a psycho? If he finds out about this, you're surely going to hell with my grandpa." He ruffles her hair.

He hears a snip and realized that Harin has cut the thick thread that was resting on the lengthy marble table in the middle of the room.

"You say that as if you did not agree to continue his demonic tradition." He laughs at Harin's words. He plants a kiss on her head before checking what she has pulled out from the drawer.

"A map?" He mutters.

"Yes, a map — we're gonna need it. Shall we go on a hunting spree before the dawn rises?" Harin turns over to him.

"Sounds good for me... Have you seen that bag though? The bag where Hwanoong kept all his stuff?" He begins to look around the room.

"I think it's under the table there." Harin points at the table in the corner. He went ahead, bent down, and saw a jar of dried tongues there.

"Tsk- disgusting." He says and takes the duffle bag before walking back to Harin.

"Oh my beloved, where should our hunting spree start?" He sang dramatically. Harin rolls her eyes before pointing at a certain street shown in the map.

"Oh? Isn't that my bully's house?" He asked and she nodded.

"Better get rid of the worse ones," Harin says before folding the map again. She places the thread and scissors she brought along from Jisung's room in the bag.

"Let's go, Donghyuck. Your grandpa cannot wait any longer for newer dolls."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ special surprise?