Him.

It was ur first day since moving to Milwaukee from New Jersey. Ur mom had woken u up since she was a stay at home mom by the time u were up ur dad had already left so u got dressed

 Ur mom had woken u up since she was a stay at home mom by the time u were up ur dad had already left so u got dressed

Or u can change it to whatever u want:)

When u were done getting dressed u went downstairs and sat down to eat breakfast ur mom asked how u felt and u were nervous u were thinking about who u we're gonna hang out with sit with at lunch until ur mom snapped u out of it and u told her excited meanwhile u knew u were nervous.
(Skip to when u we're at school)

When u walked in the doors u saw lots of people u walked down to the office and they handed u ur schedule and ur locker number u headed straight to ur locker and u felt like someone was staring at u and when u turned around it was a boy a cute boy he had a nice looking afro and a super nice eyes u guys made eye contact but then u broke it off.

Colin's point of view
I was walking to my locker when I was walking this girl almost walked right in to me but I guess she didn't notice when I looked at her she was beautiful
She had this nice eyes and she looked really pretty maybe it was the lighting I don't know but all I could say it that she was gorgeous then she turned around and I didn't know what to do so I just smiled awkwardly and she smiled back *even her smile is pretty* I've never seen her before so I'm guessing she's new so I thought to myself why not Introduce myself but I was so nervous that in the middle of me walking I just stopped then the bell rang and I manged to say "hi" but she didn't hear me uhh I'm so dumb I wonder what her name is.