The Project

My mom she got angry very quickly when she had her glass of hunters. When she shouted at me with a stench of alcohol under her breath it disgusted me. It's her birthday tomorrow, but who do I care? I mean we're all selfish right, in our own ways. Either if it's when someone gets something and mumbling under your breath 'how come it wasnt me?' Or 'I deserved that'. I shouldn't be talking. No one should. I am anyways and this is my story.

I woke up to my alarm. 6am, I was ready to shower and start my day. Every day I woke up to the thought of, what can I do today that can will make me happy. I was a pretty normal teenage girl. I absolutely loved things and I absolutely hated some things. I enjoyed kissing boys, being the best and speaking my mind.

"I'm really bored. I need something to entertain me before I claw my eyes out" my best friend, Cameron stated. We were sitting at break just in front of the tennis courts. It's true we were bored and my ever so imaginative mind didn't come up with anything. We attended an all girls school, which made me question my sexuality continualy.

"Okay Cam, I've got an idea. We do a tour, I mean our personal tour. To go to different places and meet different people and just listen, chill and love. At the same time we can have loads of fun." I said enthusiastically.

"Girl, I'm not sure, I can join you sometimes but going out every weekend, my parents would never accept."

The bell rang and I headed to class with my thoughts being clouded by the thought of adventures, love and endless memories. I was ready to change my life. My life away from my angered,stressed mother and my overly spoilt two siblings.
***
"So on Saturday night I am sleeping over at Cam's and Sunday afternoon I will be doing my homework with her. "

" Cam's? Are you sure I shouldn't call her mom to confirm?" My mom questioned.
Oh how much I despised her. She never knew me, although I have only been on this earth for 16 years there was a lot about me that no one knew.

"No mom, Cam's mom is away anyways. May I please have some money?"

" I guess so." She sighed handing me the money. I finally got her to give in and it was time to look for a place to start my adventure.

I decided on a beach party/club. I was ready to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. Now what to wear. I packed my bag with shorts, a crop top, pajamas, a tight fitting dress, heels, sneakers, jeans, a beanie and a hat. Okay yeah yeah I know I was basically packing for a a trip around the world but who cares. Soon Saturday night came along and I was driving my jeep down to the beach in which the club was. I got there and the smells of smoke, alcohol and sweating bodies intoxicated my nostrils. I decided to join in, I was here for fun right? I had a couple of drinks and I really got into the music and started grinding on a couple of guys. I was born to live not to just to be.

"Hey, I've never seen you're face around here."

"What?" I replied. I couldn't hear, the music was loud but i knew he was talking to me.

"Why don't we go.... Somewhere else." He said pointing to some beach bar. He was incredibly good looking and I couldn't refuse.

I walked following him to the bar and he sat down and ordered us both drinks.

"I said I've never seen you here before." He said, now in a lower tone. His voice was husky and deep.

"Yeah it's my first time here." I replied sheepishly.

"I knew it. I just would've seen your beautiful face sooner." He said with a slight smirk on his face.

The bartender came around with our drinks before I could reply.