La Cérémonie de l'anneau

Hey everyone, Thank you everyone for the votes and comments and also for the well wishes..

So I am finally updating this one as well for this idea bahut pehle se tha..Infact I had written half part already and the remaining one I wrote today so yeah..

"Engagement marks the end of a whirlwind romance and beginning of an eternal love story."     

— Rajeev Ranjan

"Oh god...your weird ways..." Karan was still laughing at the earlier planning that was done by his wife...

They have just done all the check ups and the tests that the Gynac told and knowing all is good the couple- MoRan were coming out of the Hospital and now going to the shopping mall due to the command of Monami...

*****

But Monami was getting angry by each second hearing him laugh..ok..maybe it was silly but there is no need to laugh till now..and no this person who was driving beside her not only laughed at this but also talked about their engagement where she had told him about her wish..

"Yaa let's open the old wounds..." though she doesn't think at least that time wasn't so silly that he is laughing at her expense even now..and she told him so..But he laughed harder..telling her to remember what happened..

Flashback

"Nahi rani sahiba..main nahi maan sakta.."

"Par kyon"

"Uss samay toh tumne bade vaade kiye the..I could do this I could do that..Ab kya hua..Khadoos Shergill"

"Tum agar itni stupid wish list rakhogi..toh koi mana karega na..At least maine tumhari itni wishes puri bhi kari...but this one..is the stupidest"

"Haww Mr. Karan Shergill..you think my wishes are stupid..agar tumhe shadi se pehle hi main stupid lagti hoon na..then lets not about after wedding...main na hi engagement karungi..na hi shadi.."

"Acha aur jo tum mujhse kabhi yeh..kabhi woh karwa rahi ho woh kya...Mujhe bhi lagta hai Shadi se pehle aisa toh..mujhe bhi nahi karni.." And they both turn to the opposite side..

And these last two lines they said were heard by the gang when they entered the room..

"Ab kya hogo sir ji" Sanju was the first person to ask..

"Sanju tum kya puch rahi ho..inn dono ka toh roz ka hai.." said Koel..looking at them..

"So true bro..mtllb log apni wedding se pehle unka romance khatam nahi hota jaisa Faizi aur Koel and here are they both looking at them people would ask are you guys gonna wed or on the war..

"Sumanji ki bhi apne pati Rajesh ji se fight hoti hai but itni toh kabhi nahi.."

"Aree aisa toh Maa ke poot serial me desh premi aur premika ladte the.."

"Prem bhai ji aap na bole toh hi achha hai..kabhi aap ka serial maa ka poot nahi Karan bhaiji aur doctor madam ji ki love academy in hona chahiye..puri script inke life ki Photography par hai.."

"You mean biography Balaji Bro.."

"Bas karo tum log..aur Janab ab aapne kya kiya..batane ka kasht karenge.." Faizi asked Karan in a frustrated voice...hell not only him everybody who were present here were fed off by these duo and their fights..To say without fights they won't be Karan and Monami..but in these rituals their fights had taken turn for worse..