55

At this time, the deck is very lively.

It is the twelfth lunar month of winter, everyone is here to attend the party, and they are all wearing dresses, which can't hold the cold wind on the deck. But Miss Wang Jingjing was so different. She faced the cold winter wind, her hair was blown out of shape, and she was clamoring to jump off the boat.

There were many people watching the excitement on the deck, but no one went up to persuade her, and Wang Jingjing did not jump down. She stood on the railing, crying and clamoring that she could not survive.

"..." Du Youwei looked at this scene of love and wanted to say something, then you should jump right away. I think she didn't grind as much as she did when she danced in Sanqin Bay.

"This Miss Wang didn't see it sincerely to jump into the sea."

Zhang Shaoyan laughed inaudibly and turned his head to look at her: "Did you see it?"

Du Youwei raised her head and stood tall: "Of course, I have experience."

A trace of doubt flashed in Zhang Shaoyan's eyes, and Du Youwei quickly changed the subject: "Didn't it mean that the boat is driving around Sanqin Bay? I think it seems to be far from the shore."

In terms of time, the boat should be about to go back by now.

Gao Ye opened the mouth and said: "When Miss Wang was clamoring about jumping off the boat, I went to the captain and asked him not to drive the boat back."

Du Youwei blinked: "Why is this? Is it because the shallow water on the shore can't drown her?"

"..." Takano thought her thoughts were very peculiar, "There are many reporters waiting on the shore. If the boat is driven back, this drama will be even more exciting."

Du Youwei understands, dare to love this Miss Wang, jumping off the boat is just to show off in front of the media?

"Wang Jingjing is the daughter of President Wang of the Changfeng Group. Recently, the Zhang family is suppressing the Changfeng Group." Du Youwei finished the analysis and looked at Zhang Shaoyan next to him, "The case is solved, it is for you."

Zhang Shaoyan smiled at her and walked over to the deck: "Correct, the Zhang family did not suppress the Changfeng Group."

"I know this question!" Du Youwei followed behind him, imitating his tone of voice, "They are not worthy."

Takano: "..."

Miss Wang is so miserable. She tried so hard to jump off the boat, but no one cared whether she was tired or cold.

Wang Jingjing watched Zhang Shaoyan coming from a distance, and she became more involved in the show. Her emotions suddenly became much more excited than before, and one leg was turned outside the railing.

Du Youwei said "Wow", Miss Wang is really dedicated.

The surrounding staff hurriedly stepped forward to hold her, Wang Jingjing yelled emotionally: "Don't come over, I will jump down again."

Suddenly several of the onlookers picked up their cameras and snapped at her, for fear of missing a wonderful moment.

Du Youwei frowned: "Why are there reporters on board? How did they get up?"

No media was invited to this gathering, and reporters were all waiting on the shore. When boarding the ship, they enter the venue with an invitation letter, one by one for each person, and one by one for inspection.

Zhang Shaoyan said: "Ms. Wang is preparing for this big show tonight. Of course, she has to find a way to get the reporter up, otherwise, isn't she acting for nothing?"