Chapter 3

"Can you help me unpack my things?" Cameron asked me.

"Yes!" Once I realized I said it too loud I covered my mouth and started blushing. "Sorry!" I told Cam.

Cameron just giggled which made me blush even harder! Dammit I need to stop blushing! Stupid hormones. It's not right if I have a crush on Cameron. He's probably been with and who knows, maybe even slept with hundreds of other girls who are probably all prettier than me.

"Would you like to go me the guys?" Cameron asked suddenly, snapping me out of my trance of thoughts.

"Yeah! That would be awesome!" I replied. I was really anxious and nervous to meet the guys. I mean, they're all humans. I shouldn't be nervous, right?

"Great! Let's go." Cameron replied with a grin.

He led me to a room which I guess all the guys stayed in. My heart started racing faster and faster. I just need to calm down.

Once Cameron opened the door I saw a bunch of the Magcon boys sitting around in a circle. There was Jack G., Jack J., Carter, Nash, Shawn, Taylor, Matthew, and Hayes. Once they looked up at who entered the door, their jaws dropped. Literally, I mean dropped! That's when my nerves started coming back and I felt very insecure. Was there something on my face? Was I too ugly for them? Whatever it was it was making me uncomfortable.

"Hi." Said the guys in unison. "Hi." I said giggling.

"Damn." I heard a guy say. I looked at who it was. Taylor Caniff. I've heard he's a player but I mean those could just be rumors.

To top it all off, the boys started staring me up and down. Great, just great I thought to myself.

I looked at Cameron. He looked a bit agitated. Almost annoyed. I wondered why. I know for a fact that it couldn't be because the boys were staring at me. He doesn't like me in that way.

Finally, after what seemed like a million years, Cameron spoke up. "Guys I know she's pretty and all, but you don't need to check her out."

"Well Bart didn't tell us she would be this hot!" said Taylor.

I immediately blushed. He probably just said I'm pretty just to be kind. Back at my old high school, I didn't really get much of the boys. Only the popular girls got the hot boys. Ya know, like in the stereotypical high school movies.

"Sit down with us." Nash said. I sat between him and Cameron.

"Why don't we ask questions to get to know you better?" Cameron said. "Yeah, that sounds great!" I replied.

Carter started first. "So what's your name?"

"Jessie, but you can call me Jess." I replied.

"How old are you?" Asked Nash.

"16."

That was basically how it went until Cameron asked me his question...
*************************************************************************
I wonder what Cameron's question was....hmmm.
ALSO IM SO SORRY GUYS I HAVE NOT UPDATED FOR MONTHS I GOT DISTRACTED PLEASE FORGIVE ME.
Also, thank you SOOOOO much for 382 reads!!! It means the world to me! I love you all! Can we try to get this fanfic to 1k reads?!?!

Vote, comment, and share please! x
-Kristin :)