chapter 8

Hello peeepies aagyi me..

Ha ha..aaj jldi ayi hu kyuki rat me time ni milega 😢.. assignment krna hai..

Let's start

Scene 1

Vihan's pov

"Pari ..be a good girl..have ur breakfast" i said trying to make her eat..

I was feeling so awkward ...how will i face her now..

It's not like i regret what we did but that was so sudden

How couldn't i control my feelings..

I hurted her..how will i face her now..

Will she forgive me ever.. will she talk to me after all this fiasco i created

"Good morning momo" pari said as soon as riddhima entered the hall .

My gaze was struck on her..pale face puffy eyes..means she cried ..

Must be feeling she cheated vansh!!

How badly i wanted to see her glooming face after i woke up beside her.. but i got her crying face..

Why don't i deserve love..she loved me yesterday night with her heart and body but now she is regretting that..

You are cruel riddhu ke bappa..

But atleast don't hurt her now like this..

"Breakfast", she said and left the room keeping the plate in front of me..

She is behaving as if nothing happened..

I want her to cry.. shout on me..i am even ready for her punishment but this cold behaviour is hurting me..

"Riddhima wo..i" i tried to speak to her who was doing something in kitchen or should i say pretending to do..

"Pari must be waiting for me" she said and left the kitchen..

Shit!! What should i do now..
----

"Baby let's play with ur momo" i said deliberately so that i can have a conversation with her..

"Momo play na plz" pari said innocently

"I am busy..ask ur dada to play" she said coldly and left the room..

She is not angry..she is hurt..

"Momo is busy🥺" my baby said sadly..

" Don't worry dada will play with paru" i said taking her in my lap..

No matter what happens between us.. I can't let this innocence angel suffer..she is my daughter.. I won't let her feel neglected by us..
-----
" Barbie did u have ur breakfast" i asked trying to have a conversation but this cruel lady is ready to break my poor heart

"Hmm" she said and turned to leave

"Riddhima" i said holding her hand in order to stop her..

"I have some work vihan" she said giving me a cold shoulder and left the room..

Now this is too much..even i am hurt..but that doesn't mean she will hurt herself like this .

I accept we did a mistake and that happened in flow .

But what's the point in hurting herself like this..

"I won't let u hurt urself" i said with a determined face and marched towards her room

"Riddhima.. open the door" i shouted banging the door..

" Vi .vihan..i am changing my clothes" she said giving me a brand new excuse..