Silent- Seungmin 🎈Stray Kids

🌧

Seungmin wandered around the hotel not looking for anything in particular wanting nothing more than to get out of the hot rooms for a while.

The hotel was big, providing visitors with water parks, tennis and basketball courts, a casino, a bar, and a big garden. He wasn't sure where to go since he'd been talking about the water park the resort had non stop but something was calling for him in the colorful garden. After a debate about how sunny it was, he decided that the water park could wait a few minutes and he swiftly let his feet guide him to where he could see big trees in between all the concrete.

Time went by quickly, the moon eagerly waiting to say 'hello', the peace in the garden provided Seungmin a space of comfort making him spend hours wandering around until he spotted yellow spots behind a bush wall.

The curiosity that spiked his mind influenced his decision of going through the bush and figuring out what was the source of such vibrant color.

He found something he'd never seen before, inside tall plant walls sat a tree with yellow flowers all over. Maybe yellow would now become his favorite color, when people asked he would say 'yellow of the same nature as that tropical tree I once saw'.

Despite not knowing any specific names he could refer to when describing the bush he decided to search on the internet for one.

"Tropical tree with yellow flowers"

Searching...

"Yellow Bell (Alamanda)"

~~

He liked to sit there, besides the yellow Alamanda just looking at the animals go. He should've sat there long ago, he thought. All of the times he passed by any plants in a hurry he couldn't have imagined how much life there was on them. Yes, he knew there was but he didn't know the amount. Some leaves had half of themselves missing, probably eaten by a big, long, ferocious...squishy? Yes squishy, MONSTER!

But now as he sat observing he could see so much.

There were so many bees visiting the yellow flowers that hung from green branches, some of them occasionally bumped into each other and had a mini discussion before parting ways. It was quite comical if Seungmin said himself. There were also tiny lizards visiting the bushy tree and they were fast! Just a slight movement of the finger had them running to who knows where, maybe their house, to their family...or just to flee.

Other than the bees, lizards, ants, and butterflies there was one certain crawler that caught his attention, a tetrio sphinx, the internet helped him on figuring that one out.

They were amazing to him.

They ate until eventually, they turned into some type of "common moth", in his opinion that wasn't what he expected them to turn into; they looked far too special to be common. He'd never seen anything like this up close, observing them was slowly turning into his favorite thing to do. He enjoyed it so much that he had a notebook filled with notes of what he saw them do. Their yellow stripes seemed almost fluorescent, he had to look it up later for sure!! They ate all day long only stopping to sleep bellow a leaf, they didn't stop moving after they pooped dragging their waste along until it fell off on its own-

"Yah Seungmin!! I'm sorry but can you stop with that caterpillar stuff? I'm trying to work right now" Seungmin didn't realize he'd been going on and on about his newfound joy until Changbin snapped him out of his speech."I don't have time, can we continue this later?"

The youngest was taken aback for a second. 'I got carried away' he thought. Had he been talking too much?

"I'm sorry hyung I was just excited" Seungmin laughed awkwardly, it was no big deal. Changbin was busy on their vacation, so was Chan...and Lee Know.