Chapter 40

"Even seeing lan zhan in our every meeting was enough for me, I told my hear not to get greedy but curse this heart I wanted more, I wanted to grab his hands, hug him, kiss him."

He dodged another attack.

"I wanted lan zhan for myself but how could I confess when I did not know if he saw me as a friend or more than that?! Until one day, lan zhan confessed to me, he also loved me."

Wei ying smiled remembering lan zhan's confession.

"I have never been this grateful for anything more than having lan zhan! He is like a miracle in my life.But this was not the end of our hardship!"

Bitterness was lying behind those words

"As soon as I told mother and father, I had a man I loved they started forbidding me to see him but it was nothing I would do far for lan zhan!"

He continued " I saw lan zhan again when lan royal family had come to our country, it was then I learned his identity, he noticed mine too, father also found out lan zhan was that person"

Wei ying pushed him back and let out his heavy breath

"We went till to the edge of the death but stayed strong and protected ourselves!now that we can stay peacefully together,...."

wei ying paused, he was feeling those words were hurting him

"Father and mother told me to break up with him, I objected immediately but mother wanted to tell lan zhan directly that time,I could not stand seeing lan zhan getting hurt, I begged mom not to tell him and bought time from her!"

Drops of sweats were falling

"I did not tell lan zhan,how could I upset him by this matter, I tried to convince mother and father but no response, I hid myself from their eyes, they have been pressuring me if I don't tell him they would say it themselves, I thought you and grandma could help me convince mom and father!"

Wei ying dodged his attack.

Uncle seemed gloomy , wei ying knew he did not want to meet the king jiang and queen yu.

It was clear from his attacks as they had become more intense and stronger.It was getting harder to confront those fierce attacks with this weak body.

"Uncle! I know you don't want to see my mom but please! I beg you!I need you to convince her!"

Wei ying blocked the sword but he did not have much strength and was pushed back.

He fell on the ground but stood up again

"Lan zhan is my everything,I can't lose him, I would never forgive myself if I lose him, I did not get him easily to let go of him easily too! Uncle, I swear to my mother,You know how precious she is to me that I would never swear in her name, but this time I swear in her name, I would not live for a second if I break up with him."

Streams of tears were dropping repeatedly, blurring wei ying's vision, he had told the truth from bottom of his heart , every word were serious .

Uncle felt angry about wei ying talking so easily about ending his life, he attacked his fiercest one,wei ying could not block his strong strike and the sword cut his neck slightly .

He fell down on the ground with the sword on his neck pointed by his uncle and bleeding neck.It was not deep but the bleeding didn't stop either.

uncle was standing with a sword threatening wei ying's neck

" It is the last time you talk about your death! Next time I won't let you go easily!"

Uncle looked with rage, he threw his sword away and left him there.

Wei ying could not stop his stubborn tears, he was feeling useless not being able to do anything, he had come here with hope of asking for help from his uncle and grandma but he messed up his opportunity.

Wei ying stayed there, lying on the ground , his arm was lying on his teary eyes, bringing darkness.

He cried silently, he was tired of everything, he had been trying his best to find a way but now he was so helpless and miserable.

Uncle

Uncle angrily was getting out of the training yard when he saw lan wangji standing there emotionless, but his clenched fits were saying otherwise.

It seemed lan wangji wanted to went toward wei ying.Uncle blocked his way

"It seems you heard everything! Don't you dare leave him alone or scold him.He did all of it for you, not to make you suffer even slightly.But he is killing himself eventually by hiding it, help him! I will help you two to get their approval"

Uncle patted his shoulder and passed by
Lan zhan got approached to wei ying

"Uncl- " wei ying heard the footstep but as soon as he put away his arm from his eyes" lan zhan!"

He arbitrarily sat and looked away, wiping his tears

" oh lan zhan did you wake up? When did you come here?" Wei ying hurriedly tried to change the topic

When he did not receive any answers he looked up and saw lan zhan staying like a statue not even speaking but he seemed somehow angry.

"Lan zhan?" Wei ying called scared of his reaction.Lan zhsn had definitely heard all of it that's why he was angry now.

Lan zhan sat and stretched his hand.Wei ying closed his eyes tightly,but lan zhan raise up his chin and looked at his wound.wei ying surprised opened his eyes.

"It is bleeding!" Just those words came out of lan zhan.

Lan zhan picked him up, one arm around his legs, another supporting back of him.
"lan zhan? "

No response

Lan zhan put him on bed and started cleaning his wound on his neck , it was not deep but lan zhan absolutely detested even a scratch on him.

After he finished bandaging it
Wei ying tried to make him talk with him

" lan zhan? Please did you hear ?"

Lan zhan nodded, not looking in his eyes
"Lan zhan don't be mad,I promise I will convince them, hmm? Please?" Wei ying told him with teary eyes

"Wei ying, You should have told me-" he looked in silver eyes directly this time becoming more teary

"Sorry " wei ying said so innocently that lan zhan cursed himself for making his love apologizing

"You misunderstood! I mean you are not alone in this path,If there is problem let me help you solve it, I don't want you to burden all the problems and suffer."

He cupped wei ying's face, wiping his tears

" I would never leave you just because of their disapproving, I would do my best to convince them.Wei ying, you should laugh, my wei ying should always smile! "

lan zhan kissed his eyes passionately

" teary eyes does not suit your beautiful silver eyes"

Lan zhan smiled at him

"But..but I did not want to bother you with this matter, you have suffered a lot because of m-"

Wei ying was looking innocently in his eyes

"I love you!" Lan zhan interrupted him
Wei ying stopped talking, he even stopped breathing for a second

"I love you wei ying, and will never leave you, I will stay by your side and will convince them. Trust me!" Lan zhan kissed his lips.

When he pulled back, wei ying hugged him tightly

" I am blessed to have you lan Zhan! I love you! Promise me you would never leave me."

Lan zhan patted his back" I promise! Wei ying should promise to tell me everything too!"
Wei ying nodded" I promise too!"

__________________________________
Hi guys😇 it has been a while I had not written chapter, I just got idea of writing this plot yesterday and wrote it.Hope you like it too
Thanks so much for reading.❤️🙏🏻