51

It's been about four months since you started working part-time at the dance studio with Jungkook, teaching pole dancing lessons. You two have been doing well and have been earning more money than the studio has ever seen while in business.

The restraining order against Kai was approved and to your surprise, Kai stopped trying to harass you. He attempted it once when he first received the notice of the restraining order. He came to your home trying to get you to drop the restraining order.

Thank goodness Jungkook was staying with you at the time. He was able to stall Kai so you could call the cops on Kai.

You don't know what happened to him but frankly, you don't care either.

Not much else has changed other than you being busier and spending  more time with Jungkook due to teaching classes together.

You're now currently staring at a painting hanging in an art gallery.

"So?" Taehyung now speaks up while standing next to you. "What do you think?" he questions.

"Yeah, we want to know what's in that brilliant mind of yours." Jungkook smiles down at you while gently pressing the tip of his index finger against your temple. You smile up at him while rolling your eyes and shaking your head.

"I was just thinking that this one has too many emotions going on at once in it..." you mumble as you stare at the jumbled mess of a painting in front of you. "I know the card on the side says it's supposed to represent our emotions as a whole but I think that's just too... undoable?" you question, not sure if that's the right word.

"But that's the whole point of it." Taehyung argues. "Our emotions can go all over the place depending on the situation and amount of things going on. Keep in mind as well that the painter was portraying how his emotions feel for him personally." You stare at the painting and examine the different streaks of color before slowly nodding.

"That is true..." you state. "I probably just don't get it because that's how his emotions are, not mine."

"Are we almost done yet? We've been walking around this museum for hours." Yoongi says while approaching the three of you.

"Yeah, I'm getting hungry." Jimin whines as he follows behind Yoongi.

"What's the rush for?" Namjoon is speaking up next. "You guys are always rushing through things but life isn't about rushing; it's about living in the moment and enjoying time with those you care about. If you're hungry, there's a gift shop that sells snacks. Just go get some so you two stop complaining."

Yoongi and Jimin look at each other before sighing.

"Listen to Namjoon. Don't make me give you a speech too; mine are usually a lot longer." Seokjin is next to speak up.

"Yeah! Lighten up, guys. We're getting lunch right after this." Hoseok is speaking up now. "Besides, you're almost done, right, Taehyung?" he questions, arching an eyebrow as he looks over at him.

Taehyung merely nods.

"I just wanted to take my time and walk through the paintings with Y/N. It's nice having someone around who actually knows things about art." You smile when he says this. "We can go get lunch now."

"Finally!" Jimin exclaims. Yoongi merely stares at Taehyung before nodding his head. Hoseok gives a small grin. Jungkook wraps his arm around your shoulder and places a soft kiss on the top of your head.