Expended

-Present-

On our way to Decca Station we didn't speak to each other for quiet long enough. I was overwhelmed at the success of my mission; finally I had evidence to prove all the accusations made against me were false. 

It all began last year. 

-10 months ago- 

I was arrested for leaking medical research information to P.A.R.C (Pulsar Advance Research Center) and spying on M.I.D (Medical Institution of Decca). 

I was driving my way to Block 8 from the research institute, when I suddenly felt jerk. I was ambushed by few assassins and was finally trapped, it was either kill or get killed situation  with no other choice but to fight, I took my gun and began to kill them one by one. As I killed 6 of them, Decca security arrived and they vanished.  To my surprise, they arrested me instead and I was imprisoned. 

Next morning I was produced before honorary magistrate 

"Mr. Paul, you have been found guilty of leaking Medical research confidential information to rival community's research center. Do you have anything to say about this?" Magistrate asked me 

" Your honour, I have no knowledge what are you speaking about, I am dedicated to M.I.D and I will never cheat my own people." I tried to defend myself. 

"All the evidences are against you, have you been in contact with Dr Griffin?"

"Yes, he is my friend and co-worker, I met him several times outside the premises too, yesterday afternoon was the last time I saw him." 

"Your confession about being in touch with Dr Griffin itself is evidence, Dr Griffin was fugitive who secretly spied on M.I.D, who was bribed by P.A.R.C for supplying information, his dead body has been recovered from your apartment, hence you are charged with spying, murder, conspiracy, attempt to clearing evidence and violations of confidential rights. Thus you are sentenced for 21 years rigorous imprisonment." he concluded and hammered. 

I was escorted by Decca security to district prison. I felt as if it's end of my life. I vowed to avenge murder of my friend Dr Griffin. 

on way to district prison, I noticed opportunity and stole the gun, I shot 3 officers and evaded imprisonment, with police car, I ran to safety and abandoned the car at secluded spot. 

my life was no more the same as it was till yesterday, I was totally on my own from now, and can never return to Decca Station. Various emotions ran through my mind, pain, agony, sorrow, anger. 

few days passed, I was left with no choice but to steal.  I survived by raiding the hikers, and looting their supplies.  It became my usual routine, until one day Van and Addy found me. 

I was too excited to see my wife after couple of weeks finally. 

"Paul, I was so worried about you, how did you survive these days?" she asked me with sad worried expression. 

"Hey, dude I could have been handy, had you alerted me before." Van said, he has been too helpful to me always. 

" I survived by stealing, but you have to go now before Security tracks your location and we are busted, I'll drop you coordinates on where to Meet Me next." I said as I began moving towards my hideout. 

She gave my final hug before leaving 

-Present- 

As we were nearing Decca Station, I alighted near my hideout. 

"What's the matter?" Van asked  "I have one last job to do before I come back to district."  "what's that?"  "you'll know it later." 

I left for my hideout, leaving him and he went to Decca Station. 

Now all that mattered to me was to confront professor Kane and I'll be discharged of all the accusations.