A girls best friend

A girl was walking her name was sunny and her dream was to have a dog since she was little.
Sunny was a city girl and her parents did not care about her they abused sunny. Every morning at 6:00am she sneaked out of the house and went to walk in the city and then she saw the cutest dog ever it was white, puffy.
Sunny asked if she can pet the dog the lady said of course! When sunny went home and into the bed she was thinking about the dog and the lady.........the lady was nice Sunny thought the lady was nicer then my parents at least .
Next day: Sunny got her breakfast and left the house without saying bye when sunny walked out side she saw the dog from yesterday. She ran so fast and hugged the dog the dog licked her face when the dog saw her and the lady said oh your here we met yesterday with a joyful laugh*
They went to the park: Mis so what's your name? Oh my name sorry i did not tell you yesterday my name is Shine what your name? Wow pretty name Shine my name is sunny! Shine said and why i are you all alone here? Well my parents abused me so i take walks every day my dream is to get a dog.. but i will go for a walk in the woods.
As sunny walks in the woods she gets lost: Wait it been an hour i should go back but which way was it wait i am lost! Sunny yells for help* Stick branch snaps* Uhh who goes there! Wait is that the dog?
Dog barks* Dog runs to her and lies down so sunny can go ride on her* Oh my god i am so happy your here! Sunny gets on the dog's back *  The dog runs* but forgot were to go* so they sit on the edge* So what is your name dog? The dog looks at a rock* Your name is rock? The dog nods* Ohh your name is rocky such a pretty name! The dog barks as saying yes* They both lie down next to each other * They sleep till the next morning * Good-morning Rocky hmm i should make something eat? They both hear a noise* the dog starts to protect the girl by barking* Wait shine? is that you? Shine says i am so glad i found you i was worried come follow me. They go back to the park* I am gonna miss you shine and rocky i have to go home to my parents Sunny makes a sad face* The parents of sunny come* UGH THERE YOU ARE RAT GET BACK HOME NOW YOUR GROUNDED! Shine says oh i don't think she is gonna be grounded i sign an adoption for her i am her new mom. Sunny says wait really oh my god thank you so much they both hug* Shine says and i called the police on you for abusing your own child. WHAT YOU CANT DO THAT! To bad there already here take them away we don't want them here. Rocky the dog bites the abuse parents* Police takes the parents away* I am so happy thank you rocky for saving my life and thank you to mom:) They all get home*
Rocky and Sunny and shine have a good life and Rocky loves to play frisbee with sunny.

                                                                THE END.