Chapter.3

"So..." I said cautiously to my mom as i walked into the living room in the morning.

"Hello Kay" She said as if nothing happend last night.

"Um what happend yesterday yenno" I said looking down and tapping my feet together.

"Oh thats ....."She froze and looked like a deer in head lights.

"Yeah?" i said .

"A friend" She said getting up filling her coffee cup and walking into her room.

For some reason i didn't believe her ... not one bit but hey shes my mom what can i do. I went to my room and grabbed my backpack filled it with, Three band named shirts. One was blue and had Hurley surrounded by what looked to be shadows of buildings with yellow and orange stars surrounding the misterious buildings. The second one was black with a rainbow show of a tree, I think i got it from my uncle at one point, The third one was a pink tube top with black dots on it. Which im sure i stole from my mom a while back. Go figures it has a low cut. Next i grabbed a pair of short shorts, two pairs of skinnys and a pair of PJs.My shorts where just normal blue jean shorts with jems on the belt loops, they where my favorite shorts. I had a pair of plain black skinnys and a pair of dark blue jeans with faded green leaves and a stem leading um to a light pink faded flower on my left leg on the right there was green leaves and a stem leading up to a yellow flower which reminded me of my childhood. When i used to sit in front of the TV watching Beauty And The Beast all day.My PJs where blue and green plaid. I grabbed my paint splatterd snapback and ran to my bathroom with my backpack in hand. I shoved my toothbrush along with my toothpaste. "OH HELL NO" i yelled looking in the mirror at my self. I tool a deep breath. Grabbed my brush and started brushing my hair furiously . I grabbed my hair spray and sprayed it over my head trying to fix my messy hair. "Damn two minutes" i rushed and put cover up on. Then put mascarra on after. Shoved my brush and my masscarra in my bag and grabbed my wallet off my dresser and grabbed two sweaters. One blue one and one blue and black stripped one. I headed towards the kitchen and grabbed a prange off the table. I ran through the kitchen towards the door passing my moms room i heard her getting at it with someone else totally different moaning. I walked out side and saw the truck. I rand to it threw my bag in the back then jumped in the front. "hello" i said looking down at my hands. "Hello Kay" He said starting the car.