At doctor's office

It was 5 in the evening.

At the reception.

Naina- Hello, we have an appointment with dr. Parul from name Raj.
May I know when we can meet?

Nurse- let me see mam.. Yes, you please wait here, I will call you when you turn will come

Naina- okay sure

They both were sitting in the waiting room. Raj was quite whole time and from his face it shows he was hell scared.

Naina- Nothing will happen Raj .. I am  with you.

She holds his hand.

Raj- dude i don't like it. He says being irritated.

After 15mins.

Nurse- Raj

Naina- Yes

Nurse- mam it's your turn. You can meet the doctor.

Naina- ohh yes sure

Naina- Raj come lets go.

Raj- Naina we can still go back please 🥺

Naina- no no, let's go, get up..

They enters the cabin. Naina greeted dr Parul and introduced Raj to her as well. Naina earlier told dr. that he is scared of medical stuff and to go slow.

Dr Parul - hello, please be seated.
So, kya problem hai.

Raj was hell nervous so he was unable to speak any thing and Naina notices it.

Naina- Actually dr. He doesn't sleep well at night..it's been like 2 years and before that he used to takes pill for sleeping but when we came into relationship I makes sure he doesn't have that pill that's why I noticed he is unable to sleep.
And I office also many times I saw him sitting alone in deep thoughts and he doesn't share anything with me. I am very worried.

Naina speakes in a go and sees Raj who was looking at her shocking.

Dr Raj- Anything else miss naina.

Naina- no no.

Dr Parul- any other problem you face Raj because it's necessary to you to share everything thing with us.

Raj- no no dr. What naina told is right and yes she know me better than me. 😊

Dr smiles seeing their love.

Dr Parul- ok ok . Raj please lay down on bed let's start the examination.