Chapter 21: We arrived at Fódlan.

(One week later)

(No POV)

Y/N and Lucina traveled along many roads, towns, and cities for the past week heading to the ship so Y/N can leave for good and maybe...just maybe bring Lucina along. The warm summer days and the cold nights, occasional bandits, wild animals, and strange encounters were just some of the many dangers they faced along the way but Lucina very gladly eliminated the threats for him and Y/N used his basic heal spell to patch her up. With all this time, they grew a good bond and now are like an unofficial team of sorts. While Y/N sees her as a great ally and friend, Lucina on the other hand sees him more as a friend. Of course, nothing like that...just yet. She waits till that day when he says his true feelings for her, so in the meantime, she shall keep Y/N away from other girls in the meantime by glaring at them which usually works. But if things get a little troublesome then...she will have to do some...stealth work to take care of. But with that being said, the two have arrived at the continent of Fodlan and are on their way to the territory state known as Garreg Mach Monastery so Lucina doesn't have to deal with the political factions over there. They have arrived at the gate and now we shall see what happens next, let's see, shall we?

(Y/N's POV)

We were arriving at a huge bridge with an even bigger metal gate heading on our way to a place Lucina told me all about a day before, she said that it's a neutral territory so we shouldn't have any problem with any faction problems rules, and such stuff like that. I'm glad that's the case cause I don't want to fuck up with some high-ranking official or something like that and end up in prison or even worse...death.  Well, it's our turn to be checked out for entrance clearance, well hope Lucina has something on her sleeve.

Guard- Greetings you two, how long are you staying for, and what's your business?

Lucina- About five days and I have some business with my employer who has ordered me to arrive at Garreg Mach Monastery.

Guard- I see, and who is the young boy with you?

I tensed up and tried to think of something but Lucina beat me to it...

Lucina- Oh well....you see...he has been here with me because of...

She signaled the guard to get closer to her and she was whispering something to his ear which I didn't hear anything. While I didn't know what she was saying, I can tell it was working cause the guard was looking at me with a sad face. Eventually, she stop her whispering and the guard didn't say anything, all he did was signal us to move along and he took one last look at me with now a sad smile before he got to the next person.

Y/N- Lucina?

Lucina- Hmm?

Y/N- What did you say to him?

Lucina- Well, let's just say I created the best sob story on your behalf and he believed it.

Y/N- Oh...ok then, well I don't want to know what that even is, I'm just glad we got here without any guard trouble.

Lucina- I would let that happen to us Y/N, trust me they don't know what I'm capable of. 

Y/N- ...

Lucina- Anyways, where does the doohicky says to go next?

Y/N- Right, well the dot is in the middle of this big city inside a huge looking building, I don't know what that is, do you?

She looked at the screen and handed it back to me at quick notice, didn't say anything to me.

Y/N- Uhh Lucina, what's the matter?

Lucina- We'll talk about it when we get to a hotel, we cant talk about it in public.

I only nodded at that and wondered what this budling is that the ship is located at.

Y/N's mind- This is gonna get interesting.

(????'s POV)

I was at my office desk filing some paperwork and grading papers when all of a sudden, I felt a series of chills in my body, so cold that sitting down was making it worse so I stood up and walked around for a minute or two before they went away. This is strange, the only way I get chills like this is when a powerful force is upon here and is somewhere in Fodlan. I would call upon Sothis to tell me about this force but I can hear soft rining that is like a guide to something or someone responsible for these chills. I got my trusty weapon and went to follow the soft ringing and see what I can find out about this.

????'s mind- I have to get to the bottom of this at once.

(Timeskip)

(Lucina's POV)

It was around 7 pm in the evening and we were in our hotel room where Y/N is playing around with the doohickey and I'm planning about how we should get to the location of that strange dot. 

Lucina- Hey Y/N?

Y/N- Yes?

Lucina- I'm about to tell where the dot is located, and it's not a place we can easily get inside.

Y/N- Oh, is it in some government budling, a church, or...

Lucina- No Y/N, it is located right in the middle of the Officers Academy of Garreg Mach Monastery. 

Y/N- Wait...over there?!

Does he know that place? How could he?

Lucina- ...Yes and we may have to plan for a few days about how to get in without you becoming a student.

Y/N- Ah...ok then. 

Lucina- Well, we can worry about it later when we get some sleep, and tomorrow we can begin planning, ok?

Y/N- Yeah...got it.

Lucina- Good.~ 

He put down the doohickey and just lay down in his bed probably in deep thinking. Now, it's my part to make a plan where it will not fail. I won't let it fail and once I find out what this thing is pointing to...

Lucina- I may have to...sabotaged it so he may never think about getting away from me. I won't let him do so.~

(End...for now)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a good day ya'll! :) :)