a puppy

Shanes pov

        I got packed and told lisa that she could go home. As I went to joeys house and knocked on the door and he opened it and let me in.

joey: hey, so are we like...official?

shane: yeah if you want.

joey: ok shaney

shane: is that your nickname for me.

joey: yeah,do you like it.

shane: of course I love it,just like I love you.

joey: I love you to.

I love joey so much. This is my dream life. Joey helped me get my stuff out of my car and then he saw something wandering around the house and squealed in excitement "SHANE LOOK A PUPPY!!" "check if it has a collar" Joey walked over to the small puppy and picked it up and gave it to me. It was starving and thirsty. "can we keep it" Joey asked. "its your house" Then the biggest smile came upon joeys face and he went to get some dog stuff from pet co.

joeys pov

    I bought some stuff from pet co. and I was so exited. When i got home there was a note on the door and it read.

joey I went to my house I left something really important. ill be back soon love you from shane.

I went to my room and turned on the tv and I heard the door open and then came in shane with his hands full of opened boxes of debbie cakes and candies so I helped him and helped him set the stuff down on the counter.

joey: so this is what you went to get?

shane: yeah that bish be crazy trying to steel my sweets.

joey: what made you realized you left them?

shane: well I got hungry and looked through your cupboards and fidge and you didnt have anything so I texted lisa and guess what.

joey: what?

shane: she...ate...2 of them. NOt just 1 but 2 joey 2 debbie cakes and my snickers.

joey: but those arent food and why didnt you just buy more?

shane: because these are special. You fit people wouldent understand.

Joey: ...okayy?

shane: so hows the puppy.

joey: I put him in the backyard with food and water and a small dog house and some blankets and some toys... I may have over did it but now hes happy

shane: so what are you going to name him?

joey: how about wolf!

shane: Its up to you

joey: wolf it is.