Book 2 | Before We Blew It Up

Thank you so much for reading through Before We Lit It Up, and all about Layla and Jaxon! If you're interested in learning more about Harlow, what really happened in San Francisco, and all about Damon McKnight, then be sure to check out Before We Blew It Up! However, and sadly – I'm sorry – since I feel like this story covers some more serious topics, or ones that I feel I need to do more research on and attempt to perfect aspects of the story, it won't be coming out till after one of my other books, The Remains of Hope is complete. 

They say you can have forever to fall in love. That wasn't the case for Harlow and Damon.

BEFORE

What would you do if you had one day left to live? Harlow has always known her expiration date would come sooner than most, or at least, was more tangible than most. As she gets closer and closer to the date, she decides that she'll spend her last days in the big city of San Francisco, away from all the people she'll cause the most pain. The city represents everything her overprotective -- if justified -- father hates for her, but to her, it represents her chance at a last shot of usefulness.

And maybe, a little too late, she realizes it also represents her last chance at love.

AFTER

A love of crowds doesn't mean you'll find the one you're looking for.A mostly normal -- if not guaranteed -- lifespan might've been all Harlow ever wanted, once. But even as she gets to grab life by the horns with her friends, Layla and Aaradhya, and continue to improve with her singing career, Harlow always glances back. Looking for someone she made promises to and broke, someone who could've loved, if she hadn't done what she does best. Run away. When the person she expects least but wants most finally collides back into her life, it's not at all what she expected. Not when they're both so different and he represents everything her friend ran away from. 

ºººººººººººººººººº

She doesn't believe in serendipity, 

He refuses to give up, 

Maybe, they can find love in each other, 

Without blowing it all up.