Chapter 2 Arrival

<Third-Person Pov>

The soul of the protagonist was about to reach the multiverse until it suddenly disappeared just as it was about to enter.

Meanwhile somewhere outside that multiverse.

Kris was sleeping when suddenly the small and empty SOUL of the protagonist appeared inside of Kris's body.

The small SOUL was still unconscious when it arrived and Kris was asleep so nothing happened for the time being.

A large red SOUL suddenly appeared Pushing the much smaller SOUL to the far back of Kris's body.

<Protagonist's pov>

All I could see was blackness until I suddenly felt drowsy all over.

I could suddenly feel "my eyes" open up as I heard a woman's voice.

"KRIS!"

I was under blankets so I couldn't see anything but I heard what they said.

"Kris if you don't wake up we will be late for school!"

I suddenly heard the woman walking and then opening up a window curtain.

She then said, "I will be waiting outside."

She then left the room.

All of a sudden, "my body" got up and took the blankets off without me telling it to. 'What the hell!?' It was a strange feeling not being in control of your own body.

The world suddenly stopped and everything turned black as I felt my body turn into nothing.

_________________________________________________________

I was suddenly reformed in a dark pitch area and I could not see anything. 

Four wheels then formed Infront of me that said SOULs, Attack, Defence , and Abilities.

I then dropped onto the floor for a bit processing what just happened to me.

I had died, was given a system from a mysterious being, was then reincarnated into a body I had no control over which was probably Kris's body from Deltarune and I suddenly got teleported here to this strange area.

...

What the hell!?

None of this makes sense!

I looked at the wheels with disbelief.

Just as I looked at the wheels I realized that my body felt different and smaller than I used to be.

I look down to see a yellow hand making me jump back in fright.

It seemed that I was in Kris's body.

"What the hell! Why the hell am I yellow... oh right I must still be Kris. Wait why am I here. Wait I died! If that voice was correct then am I dead! But why was I sent here! I don't want to be here I want to go back home.... home... HOME! If I'm dead then that means that I am never going to see my them! My family. Hey! You! The One who brought me HERE! Take me back! I don't care if I am in deltarune! I would rather be in reality!" slammed my fist against the dark floor of the room doing zero damage. Tears started to leak out of my eyes as I began to cry my heart out.

But no matter how much I begged to be brought back home or for the being who brought me here to at least tell me what was going on.

Nobody had came.

.........

A bit of time later.

'I guess that's it huh. HAHAHAHAHA! I am never going to go back home!' I then made a pained and crazed smile as more tears poured.