Terms [ACCEPTED MEMBERS MUST READ]

Terms / Agreements 

~ On Publishing Installments ~

- A fuse member is given permission to write for other fuse members' OCs when collaborating to writing new chapters for the 'main' fanfic this account will release.  

- If a fuse member is doubtful of how well another member depicts their OC, they can request said member to send them a draft of the chapter before it is published via Google docs, email, or through this account's 'Create' component.  

- In turn, if a fuse member is doubtful in depicting another member's OC, they can request the owner of the OC to review the chapter's draft through aforementioned methods before releasing the installment.  

- When writing critical climaxes in the story, all / the majority of the fuse members are expected to review / revise the segment and agree on the content before releasing it to publish. 

- Most fuse member meetings will be either held through PM or Google docs, depending on whichever works the most.   In such meetings, we will mainly dedicate our time in discussing plot development in the main fanfic or planning separate installments in additional oneshot books.

~ On Deciding Title / Cover / Format of Books ~

- If a fuse member wishes to change the cover of a book, they must receive permission from at least the majority of the fuse group.

- The title/ format (ex. 1st person POV?)  of certain books will be decided by the majority rule, as per expected.  

- If a fuse member wishes to change the profile picture / background of this account, they must receive the majority's permission.  The image must be One Piece-related and appropriate for this site. 

~ Other ~

-If a fuse member expects to be absent for a period of time, they must notify the other members and/or the facilitator (me) ahead of time.

-If a member permanently leaves the fuse, the password of the account will be updated and distributed to the remaining members by the facilitator. 

-A fuse member is allowed to add a brief bio in the 'About' segment in the profile - however, please be aware of the fact that there is a character count limit and remember that you must leave room for other members. 

-A member can post a book of oneshots / companion novel which revolves mainly around their OC.  They can either let the other members collaborate in writing said book, or they can reserve the story to themselves - meaning that the other members cannot edit/post installments.  

-If a member is caught publishing/editing reserved companion novels / oneshot books without permission, they will be given a warning.  On the third warning, they will be given a suspension.  The length of the suspension will vary depending on how heavily the majority rates the offense.  Upon second supsension, the convicted member will be permanently expelled from the fuse.  

~ ~ ~

If you have been accepted to the fuse, please post a comment below stating that you have read the terms and agree to it.  I will send the password to the account soon afterwards.  

Again, as usual, if you have any questions, feel free to ask away through PM.