121

Now that Jake has fully calmed down and has gotten back to pack business I am leaving his office. Once I find Mike we talk.

"Yeah I know it was a bad choice of words, but I did not mean it like he took it. And thank you Luna." Mike says.

"You are welcome."

"So you are having one of each of your mates' baby?" Mike asks looking at me courious and changing the topic.

"Yes and so far it's been amazing."

"Can I see your true form?" Mike asks.

Kile walks into the front room and answers for me.

"No!" Kile silly says with power in his voice.

"Maybe a different time when all my mates are not busy."

Kile picks me up and sits down with me on his lap.

Oh the joy of sitting on my mates' laps. And the memories of what it has caused.

"Why not?" Mike asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Because I said no." Kile says and I can feel his vampire wanting control.

If you recall the only person he really was kind and sweet too was me. So Mike is just bring that old Kile back making his more annoyed. It's not like when we are in our kingdom where he has more control.

"What Kile is trying to say is that I do not have enough energy too since it will cause all my mates to dart in here and then to bedroom to mate."

"Mine!" Kile hisses and I know his vampire has won full control.

Mike opens his mouth to speak, but I shook my head telling him don't. He then notices Kile's aroma and left knowing never to piss off a vampire let alone the king of vampires.

"Finally he his gone!" Kile hisses then kisses the back of my neck making a pleasurable chill run down my back.

I could feel his fangs poking my neck, but all my mates know that spot is off limits to marking. And Kile know that spot is off limits to feed from.

"Mine I need you now." Kile hisses softly into my ear.

I nod and he carefully turns me around and gets up holding making me feel his boner. Kile darts to Jake's and my room and once the door opens I am shocked to see my other mates in here waiting. They get undressed and Kile rips off ours before we feed from each other.

After mating twice with all my mates taking turns I was drained. So Jake stayed in here cuddling me. While the rest of my mates either patrolled with some of the pack members or went to the gym.

"Sleep my love." Jake says kissing the side of my head before getting right up behind me.

Being in his arms again felt so right, just like with my other mate.

Oh how I have comed to miss this simple, but loving gesture.

"Yeah, since he was usually busy during the day." My wolf says.

After that she just curls up basking in this wonderful feeling. Soon I fall asleep only to be woken up by the alarms of intruders. Jake picks me up and darts to the safe room. Once he sets me down he tells me to stay put before shuting the door. It's like he does not know me, but does at the same time.

"Luna please stay with us." A little girl says before I even pop out of here to my mates.

I look at her and nodded before picking her up and she holds onto me scared. Not too long later Gerald opens the door and helps everyone out before pulling me in for a deep kiss. He is the one to break the butterfly forming kiss making me pout.

"We have to head to Jake's office now before they loose control." Gerald says.

I nod and he picks me up before I pop us outside Jake's office. That's when I hear the growling, snarling, and hissing. I open the door and see my mates in here relax a bit. I thought that was a good sign until I see the visitor who ruined my sleep. I remember his from Adonis's ball, but he does not submit to Adonis' when he looks at me. So I turned into my true form growling at him. He is taken back a bit, but recovers quickly.

"Why the hell are you trespassing onto my and Alpha Jake's Pack?" I growled.

My mates seem to want me to back away from him, but can't seem to get to me.

"I came for my mate that your took." He says.

"The only person who is not linked with the pack is the female who came here asking to be allowed to be here."

I growled at him and in the reflection of his eyes I seen my eyes has changed.

"She would not disobey me unless she was kidnapped." He growls back.

I am loosing control fast since none of my beasts like his attitude nor his conclusion.

"Oh so she did not tell you. She came here fucking with my life all because she claims you have changed." My demon say.

Told you I was loosing control fast.

"She would not. You are lying!" He growls.

Before I know it he is floating and somehow I am choking him.

"You calling me a liar? Why would I lie about my life being fucked with? Personally I do not care for your mate, but you have just proven she is right."

My hand clinches into a ball making him claw near his throat.

"You think you can treat others with disrespect especially your King and Queen. Maybe you need to be taught a lesson on respect and fear. Maybe then you will learn to be a true Alpha again. Or maybe you should just be stripped of your title and become a rouge. Or maybe I should just end you here and now and save all that time and hassle." My demon say.

I felt my aroma darken and I did not like it one bit, so I fought harder to gain control. Once I have it I open my hand and he falls down gasping for air.