Chapter 2 - A confession to her on my 20th birthday

In October 17 year xx. I invite Fran-sensei for my 20th birthday.
She come at where I repare for two of us. When she come, she wonder:
"Today is your 20th birthday, right?"
"Welcome, Fran-sensei. Can we start?"
"Ara? I'm the only one you invite for your birthday?"
"Yes, of course. You're the important person to me"
"What a honor person I am!"
The truth, I buy the special wine for this day. So it's just enough for two of us. Whatever, the only person I want for my birthday is her. After we finish eating I show her a special wine I bought.
"Tada, I have wait for a week to buy this wine"
"You can drink acohol?"
"Don't worry. It's just a grape wine. Let's try out"
"I'll try. I haven't drunk any wine before"
"Really?"
"Yes, my favorite drinks are tea, I don't try any acohol drinks. For your birthday, I'll try"
"Thank you, Fran-sensei"
...
"Here is your glass. And ones for me"
I pretent to close my eyes and sip a bit of wine but my eyes are looking at her.
"The grape wine's taste really good"
"Of course, I'm the one who choose it. Eheh"
Few minutes later, she just drink a sip. I drink a glass of wine already. She said:
"I have a present for you"
"A present... for me...What is it, Fran-sensei?" I feel dizzy
I try to stay calm. At least I want to say it before the dizzy make me feel asleep.
"A pair of earrings" - she open her hands and show them to me.
"It's simly pretty"
"Come here, Elaina. I'll help you to put on your ears. It won't hurt"
She put them on my ears and give me a hand mirror to look at them on my ears.
"They look good on me, thanks for the gift"
I'm at my limit. I put my hand on her face.
"Fran-sensei, I have somethings to tell you"
"Your face is all red and it's too close, Elaina!"
"I... I love you, I really love you, I really really love you, Fran-sensei!"
My body move on my own. I can't think straight anymore. I push her on the bed.

"Wait, Elaina! You drunk!!" - She try to push me away when I kiss on her neck. Later on, I can feel anything anymore.
The next day, I wake up and find out a letter on the desk.
"Thanks for invite me to your birthday, Elaina. I have works I should do. Yesterday, you're out of control but nothing really bad happen. Please don't find me, I can't face you at this time. We'll meet again someday. For now, goodbye. My dear student, Elaina"
Ahh, I feel embarassed for what I did to Fran-sensei. I wonder if she scare of me now. To wait for the day I can meet her again, I continue traveling to learn more about what I don't know. See you again, Fran-sensei!