Sexy UwU 😍😩

When I pulled into the parking lot, Bakugou was still fingering me and had begun licking my leggings again to dry up my urine. I was enjoying it so much that I had moaned out loud and farted on my leather seats, so it was really loud. He stopped fingering me and sniffed up my fart and let out a big sigh of affection. "Let's go inside, Pussy Queen." He said. I nodded and he carried me inside the apartment building. We got to the elevator and went to the 3rd floor, and found his apartment. It read 'Room 420' and he pulled out his key to get in. As soon as I walked in, he shut and locked the door behind him. Bakugou quickly pinned me to the wall and put his face close to mine. "Teddy bear...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......" He growled into my ear. I took this as a chance to slip off my clothes, starting with my leggings and thong. They quickly came off. I pulled off my shirt, but I couldn't get my bra off UwU. "Poopoo Shart Daddy...I can't get my bra off, can you do it for me?" I said, waiting for Bakugou to come over and take off my bra. He smirked and ran over, quickly slipping it off my chest. As soon as he took it off, he gasped loudly and said "OH WOW PUSSY QUEEN! Your bahonka donkers are HUGE!",  and that made me smile super big and let out a long fart, which made Poopoo Shart Daddy bend over and sniff it up straight from my asshole. Bakugou picked me up and dropped me onto his huge bed, and then grabbed my waist and flipped me over onto my stomach. He started licking and slurping my flesh and kissing my sensitive parts on my neck and side-boobs. I let out a loud moan and all of a sudden I felt something come out of my asshole! It was shart! Bakugou didn't see it yet, but it was starting to get stinky on his bed. And I could feel it starting to dry up on my booty-hole! Poopoo Shart Daddy went down to my ass and pried open my butt cheeks like it was a treasure chest and he smirked at the sight of my flaky shart pieces. "Oh Teddy Bear...Can I?" He mumbled. I nodded, my face still crushed into the pillow. He stuffed his head in between my booty cheeks and started licking up my shit and eating it, groaning as I continued to poop in his mouth. "AAA- Oh Poopoo Shart Daddy, harder please!" I moaned into his pillow. He continued to consume my feces until I had sharted all of it out and his face looked like he had eaten a whole chocolate cake and stuffed his head into a chocolate fountain. "Lemme go wash my face." He exclaimed, "Oh, also your shart tastes amazing, you should shit in my mouth more often baby girl".