Chapter 3

Gabriella POV

"So which one of you is Ella?" The doctor said looking towards me and miss giggle face. Ella? Jacob use to call me that, use to. He hasn't called me that since the break up and girlfriend? What the hell! Why does he think I'M his girlfriend? This must be a joke. Am I on one of those sick reality tv shows. Wait I always thought they were staged. Mr. and Mrs. Reece and miss bimbo were all surprised as well.

Miss glare princess went back to her glaring, like it was my fault. I'm just as confused as her.

Rebecca on the other hand was ecstatic she starting jumping up and down while pushing me forward yelling "she's Ella! She's Ella!".

"Great! You can all visit him after he's done resti---" he started to say but Miss glare princess cut him short.

"But they broke up 3 months ago!" she said her voice getting higher and higher as she spoke. She then turned to me and said "he's my boyfriend now" with a glare. like the doctor needed to know that crucial information, I don't exactly think Jacob has girlfriends anymore. But I'm with her on this one.

"yeah, I'm not his girlfriend anymore!" I said trying to keep my cool and not scream at him to fix this.

"Oh well I see" the doctor said trying to calm us down. "The x-Rays seems to show no sign of brain damage" he said while inspecting the x Rays on his clip board. "I believe Mr. Reece has temporary amnesia" my eyes bugged out as I listened intensely.

What the heck, I gave Jacob amnesia!?

"Temporary?" Miss bimbo asked.

"Yes, it's a very rare case, it will only last about ten days, two weeks at most" two weeks? Where the hell does that leave me for two week?

"So what am I suppose to do for two weeks?" I said confusion laced in my voice.

"The best you can do is pretend that you guys never broken up for if you surprise him with the truth it will only confuse him creating a worser situation, did anything else major happen in those three months?" We shook our heads no because we don't really have an eventful life, until now. I looked to Mr and Mrs. Reece and saw their pleading eyes. I have to do this I can't be selfish, and all of this was still kinda my fault anyway. I mentally groan, why can't I be mean?

"it's just two weeks right?" I said uncertainty clear in my voice. I cant believe I'm actually going to do this. I know somewhere in the near future I will be regretting this moment, hell I'm regretting it right now.

"Yes, At most" the doctor said and then added "could be less then that". Everyone was intensely waiting for my reply with Mr and Mrs. Reece still unsure if I'll accept and miss bimbo still glaring at me.

"Okay, I don't think I have much choice" everyone started smiling and thanked me saying they knew it was a hard decision to make. Except for miss glare princess she starting glaring even harder I didn't think that was even possible.

"Oh and also Mr. Reece won't have any memory of these past 2 weeks after he gains back his memory" the doctor added as we were starting to walk back to the waiting room to wait until Jacob wakes up. so I have to pretend like nothing happened like I didn't despise Jacob for the past three months. Like the break up never even happened.

But worst of all I have pretend I'm still in love with him.

And he won't remember any of it.

Gosh, What the hell did I just get myself into?

-----/----->
3 months ago when I was too busy crying myself to sleep, eating cookie dough ice cream while watching titanic and feeling like throwing up every time I saw Jacob with a new girl, If you told me then that I'll get back the old Jacob I would've laughed in your face, before desperately hugging you while yelling 'seriously? thank you! Thank you! Thank you!'. But now...I would laugh in your face and then mentally punch you before saying 'no thank you, I'm good'. It's like all my miserable mopping and desperately picking myself up after the break up will all go down the drain once Jacob stops acting like an asshole. I didn't want all my hard work for 3 whole months all go to waste.

I can't even tell a lie without someone asking me if I was okay. How the hell was I suppose to lie to Jacob for 10 freaking days? Almost 2 weeks. This has got to be the stupidest thing I ever gotten myself into.

It is currently 11 pm and Jacob just woke up. The doctor wanted me to make an appearance before I leave so that he won't get suspicious. But what the hell was I suppose to say? What if he wants to kiss? Oh my god no, note to self avoid any kissing these two weeks.

Mr and Mrs. Reece and Rebecca all already went to his room. Miss bimbo left mumbling something about this being a waste of her time. Yep, she's still a bitch. I'm standing right in front of the door all I have to do is push this door open and the old Jacob will be waiting there for me. But what if I don't wanna go and I don't wanna pretend I'm in love with him because what if I actually do fall in love with him, I will just end up heart broken again. No you're not doing that, gabby you're gonna be strong. Just go in there and pretend you're an actress and this is your role. But I suck at acting. Ugh, can you stop being a baby?

Too lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice I already opened the door, and standing in front me was the Reece family. Jacob looked really stupid in his hospital gown, I could've had a good laugh about it, but I was in serious mode so that would've been very inappropriate. Jacob's lips turned into a huge grin, when he saw me standing there.

I guess I can't back out now.

-----------
So heyyyy lovelies!

Hopefully you like it so far tell me whatcha think in the comments please 😊

I feel like no ones reading this but me 😢

If u are reading this I love you!

Oh and Tell me if you think there's a little too much cursing in it, cuz I don't mind toning it down😊

Xoxo, Shaz