Information

Hey there!

I want to say that this book is NOT mine, it was made by falsegoodnight via Ao3. Many people find it hard to use Ao3, a.k.a like me and my friend, so, I decided to post it over here on Wattpad.

Check out the author's work if you use Ao3!

Also, if you have any books you want me to put on here for you. Let me now :)

Author's work starts from here:

Summary: 

"C'mon Lou," says Zayn after a moment, He sounds even more exasperated than before. Louis sort of has a knack for exasperating people, especially people like Zayn who aren't usually bothered by his brattiness. "Can't you give this guy a chance? Harry Styles? Aren't you curious about him at all?"

Despite his best efforts, Louis still flinches at the name. He really shouldn't be so affected after all these years. He's seen the name printed down the curve of his waist in obnoxiously and uncommonly large loopy letters every single day since his sixteenth birthday eight years ago. He's very familiar with the name Harry Styles.

It sounds pretentious and Louis hates it.

He hates everything about his supposed soulmate.

He hates his large handwriting that stands out like a claim on his skin whenever he's walking around shirtless. He hates his pretentious name. And now he hates his supposed curls and green eyes and dimples.

-

Or Louis has been skeptical of soulmates for years so it seems like fate when he finally bumps into the owner of the obnoxiously large signature printed onto his skin since age sixteen: Harry Styles, a human rights attorney who is firmly against soulmates.

Notes: full smut tags: dom harry, sub louis, anal sex, anal fingering, face fucking, rimming, rough sex, unsafe sex (1 of 2 scenes), wall sex, brief CMNM fascination, finger sucking, choking/gagging, spitting, spanking, brief fish hooking, daddy kink, cockwarming(?), manhandling, subspace, louis in panties, dirty talk, slight degradation (use of the word slut!!), other stuff... Now that I'm reading it through, this is the filthiest smut I've posted... so far. Louis definitely has a thing for hands too, so... hand kink?

Also there's no kink negotiation/discussion whatsoever because soulmates already have matching kink preferences (yes that is an excuse to not have to write negotiation, so what?)

I have always loved the soulmate concept especially when people try to resist it so writing a fic about it only seemed logical. Harry and Louis are born in the same year in this au, so Harry's 11 months older. This doesn't match their ages in the fic post pictures but that's beside the point. There's probably a bunch of inaccuracies about human rights attorneys (though I did do my research!) and case notes as well as vague, probably inaccurate descriptions of publishing agencies and editing offices so suspend your disbelief. Despite that, I really enjoyed writing this story and I hope you enjoy too xx

Also, the prompt for this story is from my wonderful friend and beta, . Thanks for always supporting me and cheering me on and thank you for this amazing idea :)